16 Feb - Canada vs England - Warmup

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
Well i think he shouldn't change his position as he is already going through a tough period but sometimes changes work so my good wishes are with him

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
No problem bro :cheers

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Didn't think Canada would get this close last I saw them they were 6 down for a 100 odd. English better find some form soon as they can't go dropping a game against the minnows.

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
/\ They won't - Anderson/Broad/Shahzad/Swann is too strong of an attack to lose to a minnow. If Bopara's in the line-up, then he can share the 5th bowling duties with Yardy and Colly.

Batting's the weak-point - too many players used up all their form winning the Ashes.

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
We should of rested our 1st choice team for the Australia ODI's (except for a few). Morgan is the big loss for me, since he's the best player of spin and has a good temperament under pressure.

I get the feeling this will be a very disappointing campaign.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
I might have to drive up to Michigan to kick your ass. That is border line treason.

Well I meant distance wise, it's only 2 hours away :p. Don't get me wrong, America is much better but until we can get a competitive team going, we will have to settle with supporting our top hat neighbors.

P

pcfan123

or England for that matter, all the founding fathers were British subjects at one point

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
I might be mistaken, but didn't we either lose, or almost lose to a minnow en route to winning the Twenty/20 World Cup?

Users who are viewing this thread