16 Feb - Canada vs England - Warmup

Well i think he shouldn't change his position as he is already going through a tough period but sometimes changes work so my good wishes are with him

No problem bro :cheers

Didn't think Canada would get this close last I saw them they were 6 down for a 100 odd. English better find some form soon as they can't go dropping a game against the minnows.

/\ They won't - Anderson/Broad/Shahzad/Swann is too strong of an attack to lose to a minnow. If Bopara's in the line-up, then he can share the 5th bowling duties with Yardy and Colly.

Batting's the weak-point - too many players used up all their form winning the Ashes.

We should of rested our 1st choice team for the Australia ODI's (except for a few). Morgan is the big loss for me, since he's the best player of spin and has a good temperament under pressure.

I get the feeling this will be a very disappointing campaign.

I might have to drive up to Michigan to kick your ass. That is border line treason.

Well I meant distance wise, it's only 2 hours away :p. Don't get me wrong, America is much better but until we can get a competitive team going, we will have to settle with supporting our top hat neighbors.

or England for that matter, all the founding fathers were British subjects at one point

I might be mistaken, but didn't we either lose, or almost lose to a minnow en route to winning the Twenty/20 World Cup?

Users who are viewing this thread