16 Feb - India vs New Zealand - Warmup

What the hell Oram was thinking when he bowled bouncer to Raina?? :eek:Okay we know he struggle a bit against short stuff but at 120KMPH he's gonna kill you:p

It's hard to see anyone toppling this line-up. Even when Sachin and Sehwag fail, they still manage to make 360. And if the middle-order fails as well, then you've got Pathan to make an outstanding cameo.

I know it's too early to say, but with this demonstration, it's hard to say India won't bat themelves to the trophy.

Happy for Raina though, that innings of his was crucial. The selection issues now for the management, Yusuf may well have to sit out for the first game given we all know Yuvraj love is too much for him to be dropped.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

To phrase that correctly the new proverb will be Don't count the New Zealand defeats as they are now a part and parcel of life :p

wow what a batting from india especially raina and dhoni in slog overs .jacob oram who had very good bowling figure till 7 overs after that he paid 40+ runs in his last 2 overs :lol

Yusuf Pathan won't take the field, so it is sure now he won't play in the XI on Saturday.

Nope... I can bet all my vcash savings :p on Yusuf playing in the opener. BD's strength is spinners. I expect them to play 3 spinners and Yusuf eats spinners for breakfast.:D

Oram is useless in the slog overs...just look at his 20/20 record.

Indian pace attack is a non-event on these pitches...that is at least 25 overs of the opposition innings where you are just handing them runs because your pace attack is worse than theirs.

Good batting may not be able to make up for weak bowling in all matches...and no amount of chest-beating or stat-wielding will change this opinion.

Fans who admit India may not win are worth listening to...while fans who start flailing and deriding other teams the moment anyone criticizes theirs are obviously idiots.

And Sehwag's average of 9 versus Steyn kind of blows the whole Ian Chappell "Sehwag is the new Bradman" theory out of the water.
Yes, the Bradman with an average of 9 instead of 99, because things have changed in the modern game, whatever Ian.
Ian Chappell is determined to pander to Indians just to "prove" he is not racist or biased.
Anyone who knows what Ian Chappell is really like will know this, and know that this is why he comes up with such ridiculous statements.

Really nice to see Sreesanth VS McCullum !!

You hit or miss :p

Yuvraj Singh to BB McCullum, no run, loud shout for lbw but turned down. It drifted in landed on a good length between the off and middle stump and hit him in front of the middle. Chappelli thinks it would have missed off. I think it would gone down leg. He was the Australia captain; so you better believe him

Replays in on the lbw dismissal: Both Chappelli and I were wrong. It was clipping the leg stump.

Hmmm...

Newzealand Have Got An Reasonable Start With The Bat But They Have Make Sure That They Will Keep This Thing Going.Then Can have the chance to win otherwise no chance :noway

Suicidal run there :lol Keep it coming Kiwis :p

Users who are viewing this thread