16 Feb - India vs New Zealand - Warmup

Well still the match is on I think Nzl should just look to keep the rr 6.5 till 34th and then start banging but i feel rr will not be a big problem as long as you have wickets

What are you saying Ali Raza?

You cannot chase 360 runs when the likes of McCullum and Ryder are out. Franklin played good innings previously when he toured India but it was then!!

Still Chawla is to come to bowl!!

----------

And with that Chawla strikes and Franklin is out :p

Oram and Styris will be one to watch how they perform

Last edited:
yeah but i was expecting a good innings from Taylor

is asking for an interesting match a sin? .......cry....cry......cry

look what happened

Spinners do it again

----------

BTW Cricinfo shows Ryder is there

:lol:lol Cry Cry :p

Spinners are really doing great work!!

Yes he departs now!! 5 Wickets down :)

Very pleasing for Indian cricket fans to see runs coming from Dhoni and Raina. Couldn't have asked for anything better from this warm up game.

Shame that I missed it, from my understanding there are no highlights for warm-up matches right ???

Dhoni's task of selecting the final 11 for 19th match is getting tougher and tougher.

3 spinners + Zak = Indian bowling attack.:D

No need for a 2nd pacer all are crap, our spinners would do the work.
And people were saying spin won't have that much effect on WC, most of the warmups are won because of good spin bowling till now.

Piyush Chawla is really bowling well!! Great Spin to see after long time. Almost saw this turn after the test series against South Africa @ Home.

Seeing the stats of Nehra in this warm game as well, I think it would be a big favour on him to allow him a place in playing X1. Any other team, he would never make into the side.

I would rather gamble with Sree than have this has-been fast bowler (Nehra).

I think for Saturday Opening Game We Will Have Our Lineup As

Tendulkar
Sehwag
Gambhir
Yuvraj
Raina
Kohli
Dhoni
Khan
Singh
Chawla
Patel