Story 20/20 Ashes (C07)

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
New Ashes Format Announced
This Ashes series will be different too normal series, instead of test matches it’s gonna be the new 20/20 match. This decision was decided by the ICC today after some argument between ECB and CA. The crowds are expected too increase from the test series ashes. Some people though don’t like the idea of a 20/20 ashes and that 20/20 cricket will one day take over as crickets main type of play and completely destroy test match cricket.

Fixture
Match 1 at Brisbane
Match 2 at Adelaide
Match 3 at Perth
Match 4 at Melbourne
Match 5 at Sydney

squadswc2.png

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
if you go to that thread I said that I'm putting it as 20/20 style not test!

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
coovy didnt you once end a story with the team bus being blown up? hopefully that wnt hapen again

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Hi and welcome to the first twenty/20 match of this special ashes series. We’re here today at Brisbane where’s it’s absolutely boiling down on the ground so players will need to drink lots of fluid in order to keep hydrated. Australia’s record at Brisbane is fantastic compared to England’s but who knows what will happen in a twenty/20! The crowd is increasing a lot as the match is getting closer, but the crowd is also getting stupider and stupider with a few groups kicked out and also a group of girls who striped off their clothing completely naked so I’m sure they’ll be pictures in tomorrow’s paper:p.

weatherrb5.png

umpirersiv5.png
austeambl1.png
engteamot8.png

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Guys I'm really into this story compared with test matches stories! I hope I will continue this and not get bored.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
We'll have to wait and find out. I'm sure you can do it.

:p Who's got 20 on Covvy lasting 2 pages?

Users who are viewing this thread