Story 20/20 Ashes (C07)

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Australia Destroy England
Australia has bowled England all out for 61 runs in the first innings thanks to a six wicket haul by Andrew Symonds, a twenty/20 record. England won the toss and elected to bat first and started fantastic getting 38 runs of the first 4 overs. Brett Lee and Shaun Tait, the opening bowlers, were struggling a lot so Ricky Ponting made a risky move by putting Andrew Symonds in to bowl instead of Lee at only the fifth over. The risk went in the Australian?s way, Symonds getting 1 wicket and only 1 run of his first over. Then 5 more wickets came in a hurry as England begin to crumble. After Symonds last over his bowling figures were 6 for 7 off 4 overs! Nathan Bracken was also handy snagging 3 wickets in only 2. England?s Top scorers were the openers both getting a handy 16 runs. England will now need their young bowlers too perform well in order to win the first match.

picdj9.png
cricket0720070829180744jn5.png

kookaburra69

International Coach
Easy win to Austrlia then,hopefully England can bounce back in the next game.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Australia Wins by 4 Wickets
Australia has won the first match by only 4 wickets. The English opening bowlers, Anderson and Plunkett, bowled fantastic snagging 4 wickets between them in the opening overs. If England didn?t concede those early 23 runs by Gilchrist and Hayden they might have had won.

picci6.png

cricket0720070830130937my0.png

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
wow definately a bowlers game.. some more depth in the pres would be good..

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
sorry about hardly any writing but the innings was only 9 overs long and I finished the match yesterday so I couldn't rememebr too well.

tonka998

Club Cricketer
Yeh it doesnt look optimistic does it?! And how many has stories has covvy left unfinished? :)

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Keep posting people, we gotta get this thing to 3 pages yet!

tonka998

Club Cricketer
hahaha! I would like to see some more updates though and that would certainly fill up the pages!

(By the way, can anyone explain why, on ICC3, Shane Warne is a medium pacer in the 1999 WC?) What is that about!?

:)

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Bug?

EDIT: Damn, I was hoping that would be it at 3 pages and I would be a tenner richer...

Users who are viewing this thread