Story 20/20 Between Australia and England

gold639

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
langerrox said:
michael clarke was struck by a bouncer in the nets from mcgrath, he will not be playing, leaving his spot open for kasperwitz

McGrath bowling a bouncer so lethal to a team-mate that it injures him? That just doesn't sound right :p

It would sound more realistic if you put in Gillespie :)

jazz

Panel of Selectors
The Champ said:
53 in 7 overs isnt that gr8 start for 20 over match i think by england

it depends how many overs they have made 100 in

gold639 said:
McGrath bowling a bouncer so lethal to a team-mate that it injures him? That just doesn't sound right :p

It would sound more realistic if you put in Gillespie :)

or brett lee

gold639

International Coach
Brett Lee isn't the viscious(sp?) type,I doubt he would do something like that to a team-mate.

But Gillespie most certainly is :)

jazz

Panel of Selectors
gold639 said:
Brett Lee isn't the viscious(sp?) type,I doubt he would do something like that to a team-mate.

But Gillespie most certainly is :)

anything can happen if you are instructed by a coach to bowl a bouncer at the batsmen

Last edited:

gold639

International Coach
Yeah,I suppose Clarke should've been more alert :p

langerrox

International Coach
wrong kits:P dazza thanks alot, ive already done all it, perhaps ill make another few 20/20 and use it then. thanks alot guuys!

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Awesome story thread going there langerrox, but do you really think its fair to use ImageShack to load your images but take out their link?

MWaugh

International Coach
langerrox said:
just a lil post match report thing:P
there are new wonders for both sides, now is the time to prove that they are worthy/good enough to compete agaisnt the best times in the world

THE WONDERBOY

Michael Clarke

clarke0go.jpg

impressive debut centuries on home and away debuts. Not in good form lately. played average in the 20/20 agaisnt nz. looking to prove himself so secure a spot in the team.

522081705kj.jpg

Michael Clarke in action agaisnt Nz in the 20/20

how come you put in a little bio about michael clarke despite the fact you named him as 12th man earlier on in the post?

nightprowler10

Executive member
langerrox said:
what do you mean?
Do you use ImageShack to upload your images? If you do, as the URL of the image suggests, then ImageShack normally wants the person using their website to upload an image to provide a link with it, so if you click on one the uploaded pictures in my story thread you'll end up at www.imageshack.us

It seems to me that you removed the website's link froom your pictures so that people won't be redirected to ImageShack, which IMO is unfair. But if you aren't using ImageShack then accept my apologies for wasting your time.

langerrox

International Coach
im not meaning too nightprowler how do i make it so when they click on it they go to it, im just clicking direct link to image then uysing
, mwaugh, i guess it gave away a bit, i wanted a suprise thats why i did it making him seem imporant..

nightprowler10

Executive member
Ok, here's what you need to do.

This is the screen you see when you upload an image. See the box that is highlighted? You need to copy the text/code in that box and paste it in your thread, you don't need
tags as the link includes all the code you will need, unless you wanna center it, etc.

Lemme know if there are any other questions.

Users who are viewing this thread