Story Tri-Series: Australia vs England vs New Zealand

jmcdonald

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
AUSTRALIA VS ENGLAND VS NEW ZEALAND​

Tony Greig and Harsh Bogle explain the series for you.

Hello and welcome, I'm Tony Greig and with me today is Harsh Bogle. We will be hosts throughout the tri-series.
Well Tony, thanks for the introduction and I'd like to explain how this series will work. Firstly, the three teams will play each other twice each. Then the two highest ranked teams will play each other in a 3 match finals series. Winner of that wins the tri-series.
Nice explainanation Harsh, now I will introduce the umpires for the series.

Name: Billy Bowden
D.O.B: 11 April 1963
Nationality: New Zealand

Name: Darrell Hair
D.O.B: 30 September 1952
Nationality: Australia

Name: David Shepherd
D.O.B: 27 December 1940
Nationality: England

And now the commentators.

Name: Richie Benaud
D.O.B: 6 October 1930

Name: Ian Botham
D.O.B: 24 November 1955
Nationality: England

Name: Bill Lawry
D.O.B: 11 Febuary 1937

Name: Richard Hadlee
D.O.B: 3 July 1951
Nationality: New Zealand

Well, now that you know who is officiating and commentating, we can wait patiently for the team lists to be released.

jmcdonald

Club Cricketer
The Herald Sun Report on the tri-series.

Saturday 20th May

ENGLISH PLAYERS ARRIVE AT SYDNEY AIRPORT

Yesterday, the English squad arrived at Sydney Airport in preparation for the tri-series involving them, Australia and New Zealand. an interviewer spoke to Marcus Trescothick as he left the airport. Trescothick mentioned, "We are here to win whatever it takes, with Strauss and Vaughnie I reckon I batting is going to great. Harmison and Gough head up the bowling attack that will target players such as Gilchrist, Fleming, Ponting and Cairns". The Australian squad along with the English one have both been named as well. As both the Australians and English do not want to release their sides yet, we will not publish them here.

MWaugh

International Coach
good start to the story. its surprising that the english players have arrived in australia yet their team hasnt been announced. all the best. aussies to win comfortably i hope

Users who are viewing this thread