2005 Total Cricket Tournament

bumpuss

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
At the moment

Well the tournament has begun with ten teams partcipating and i wont be able handle more and so you cannot join till the tournament has finished (in about 10 weeks).

But if you want to play then, get nine mates, read my rules and info, and create your own divison. Then create your tournament homepage similar to mine and start playing. You can use my forums and i will make the admin (tournament runner) into moderator. This way we can inter-division comps and so on. Its easy to create your own divison esp cause i have already created one, it would be nice if you followed a similar format to mine.

Admin TCT

bumpuss

School Cricketer
wells its possible, one of you guys will have to run it.

ashu2411

International Coach
what do you mean by crack abdur. If you are talking about patches then its ok but if you are talking about demo expander or other illega stuff, then mate you are at wrong place. No one will help you with that here and search somewhere else.

Is this tournament still open?

bumpuss

School Cricketer
Right the tournament is open for team, six teams needed first one there is best served policy. So hurry!

Go to the homepage and download the draft excel template , fill it and save it as a web page and then mail it to me!. When all the teams have done that i will send the fixtures, this is interesting instead just versing each other, you have test series (3 or 5 match), and based on series wins you get a different ranking as well.

Users who are viewing this thread