2006 Calling---> Which is the most eagerly waited series ?

The most eagerly awaited contest in 2006 ?

• ICC CHAMPIONS TROPHY, INDIA 2006

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • India`s tour of Pakistan

Votes: 27 38.0%
  • Pakistan`s tour of England

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Asia Cup 2006

• England`s Tour of India

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • The ASHES 2006-2007 (Nov-Dec 2006)

Votes: 25 35.2%
  • VB Series 2006 (SA-SRL-AUS)

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • SRL`s tour of England

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • India`s Tour of the West Indies

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Other

• Total voters

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I would like to know, which series to be played in 2006 is the most eagerly awaited ?
I would like to add, that there are many mouthwatering clashes to come this year !

VB Series 2006::
SA tour Australia as the World No.2 ODI side and having won 20 games in a row before the 2-2 drawn ODI series in India . SRL have a point to prove and will go to Australia after the battering received in India .

Pakistan V India
::
The First big series of the year features the 2 subcontinental giants facing each other . The 2 neighbours have done amaingly in both forms of the game in the past couple of months . India are ranked No.2 in tests and
Pakistan are rankedNo.3 in ODIs . The ASIAN version of the Ashes starts Jan 14 !

England V India
::
As the fight for the coveted World No.2 test spot heats up, England tour India after a not so good Pakistan tour . The Ashes win now seema a memory of the past as the mighty English try to redeem themselves in the tour of India and settle the fight for the World No.2 test spot .

Pakistan tour of England ::
The English ride has been hurt by a rejuvenated Pakistan side . Can the English take revenge ?

ICC Champions Trophy,India 2006
The first real big tournament to be hosted by India after the 1996 World Cup .
With the Champions Trophy being played just a few months bfore the World Cup and coupled with that a new format meaning more good contests, `The Mini World Cup` promises to be a cracker !

The Ashes Series 2006 ::
The Ashes action returns in Nov-Dec 2006 but will the `Ashes Urn` return to Australia ? Will this match up with the 2005 series ?

Last edited:
Isn't it possible we can have multiple choice. There are many choices don't know which to pick. Well I'll go for India vs England. Also to note one think Asia Cup is postponed so no Asia Cup this year. So sad.

No the Asia Cup will be played in 2006 .
I.S.Bindra has stated so, in today newspaper.

I think England vs India will be an exciting one. Ashes is a bit far from now.

ICC Champions trophy will be very exciting but I opt for the India-Pakistan series

.::Stevo::. said:
Nothing will come close to the ashes....

Ashes might be the best, but to say nothing comes close to it is absurd! India vs Pakistan is very close in terms of excitement, pressure, etc

I'll say it again, nothin will come close....

It may be exciting for Pakistanis and Indians...

Last edited by a moderator:
VB Series in the starting of 2006 and The Ashes at the End of 2006,

Users who are viewing this thread