2008 Under-19 World Cup

One of the players in the U-19 team was my classmate until a few years ago. He's been pretty good in the innings he's played so far for Tamil Nadu and he easily has the best name out of all the players in the tournament - Napoleon Einstein.

One of the players in the U-19 team was my classmate until a few years ago. He's been pretty good in the innings he's played so far for Tamil Nadu and he easily has the best name out of all the players in the tournament - Napoleon Einstein.
Haha! Me and Griffo were laughing at that name a while ago on MSN:p

I remember that his grandfather was a great admirer of Einstein and he even exchanged letters with him once or twice, so that explains the Einstein part. But, I don't know about any explanation, if there is one, for the Napoleon part.

NapDyn.jpg
?

I remember that his grandfather was a great admirer of Einstein and he even exchanged letters with him once or twice, so that explains the Einstein part. But, I don't know about any explanation, if there is one, for the Napoleon part.

i didn't know Einstein's playes cricket?:D
i thought they always invent new things.

Kohli expects batsmen to pull team through.
http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/india/content/story/335567.html

Quite interesting, because I'm counting on Pradeep Sangwan to be one of the best bowlers in the tournament, but I guess that's just one guy.

Edit - according to Wiki, Napoleo looks up to Kumble for his passion and dedication, looks like he carries on the trait among Einsteins of being clever indeed.

Last edited:
Time to see some young star ..I think Its still pakistan the defending champion keeping their title...

and we have yong star shining so early,MW HILL guy from Victoria looks like me to next HAYDEN.he not only recovered AUS U-19 from 2 wicket blow but gave AUS stuning start-9 overs 75.
Another star T.KOHIL guy from punjab gave india solid start..
Both are aggressive and so comfortable in middle.

Thats all its time to see GILLY's 4 and 6..

Users who are viewing this thread