2008 Under-19 World Cup

We'll beat you here too like in CB series.

Nice to see you're fully back on the Indian bandwagon, sid.

Hopefully for you, India actually make it past the group stage in this World Cup, nor do a choke job in the final like the World Cup before last.

By the way, don't forget about the little bet we have about India winning the CB series.

just get rid of top line.

When the tour is over, I'll think about it, okay sid?
smirk.gif

After todays performance im confident i'll win the bet. :happy

I wouldn't get too excited. You beat an absolutely awful side. As did all the bigger sides that played. India, Aussie, Pakistan and England all played poor sides.

I wouldn't get too excited. You beat an absolutely awful side. As did all the bigger sides that played. India, Aussie, Pakistan and England all played poor sides.

Its CB series challenge not Under19. Its still long way for all teams here.

Actually I dont support anyone here cos its future of game and I want everyone to perform well.

looks like pakistan are better equipped than previous additions where they relied solely on their bowling ala last wc final
this year they have solid batsmen aswell as decent all rounders
the bowling is actually better than last time around with adil raza,mohd aamer and mohd rameez

they might just be the best balanced side in the tourney

Here also West Indies strugling means they don't have good U-19 player also!Gosh what suddenly happen to this WI side?

they got a good side not the best in the WC but a good squad. if they can post 200+ than they have a good chance of defending it.

Ya and i like to see some of great fast bowling from this young WI side.
They need some bowler who got character similar to Ambrose and Walse!

They need Joel garner, Michael Holding, Curtley Ambrose and malcom Marshal to be reborn again.

Ya intresting,but sid still medicine is not develop to edge of reborne.

They need Joel garner, Michael Holding, Curtley Ambrose and malcom Marshal to be reborn again.

Try not to take cheap shots at countries that have had more accomplishments and have dominated international cricket a hell of a lot more than your obsessed country has ever done or will ever do.

Ya and i like to see some of great fast bowling from this young WI side.
They need some bowler who got character similar to Ambrose and Walse!

They do have a bowling prospect who could be something, but England are trying to steal him.

Who would have thunk it? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
They do have a bowling prospect who could be something

You talking about Chris Jordan? He is pretty damn sharp with a good start to his Surrey career. He was recruited by my mate's school from Barbados.

Try not to take cheap shots at countries that have had more accomplishments and have dominated international cricket a hell of a lot more than your obsessed country has ever done or will ever do.

Will you stop being an ass, scion sid's comment was not inflammatory at all.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread