2008 Under-19 World Cup

Will you stop being an ass, scion sid's comment was not inflammatory at all.

Read between the lines, he's taking a little cheap shot at the fact that West Indies cricket is a shadow of it's former self right now. He's basically having a little joke in saying it's basically going to take a miracle for the West Indies to regain top status in world cricket.

Sorry but I have too much respect for West Indies cricket to just set back and watch that kind of crap go down.

Try not to take cheap shots at countries that have had more accomplishments and have dominated international cricket a hell of a lot more than your obsessed country has ever done or will ever do.

I think dear you taking it wrong.Sid only mentioned great bowlers because WI need them.He wanted to see WI rocking with bowling department.
Thats not the way dear to defend.you are writing this type of things but you,me and sid are so small infront of these big country things.so we should repect each other or not but we have to repect all countries..
I repect Australia and hope same from you.:D

Last edited:
I think dear you taking it wrong.Sid only mentioned great bowlers because WI need them.He wanted to see WI rocking with bowling department.

I know what I saw. Don't try and tell me other whys

Thats not the way dear to defend.you are writing this type of things but you,me and sid are so small infront of these big country things.so we should repect each other or not but we have to repect all countries..
I repect Australia and hope same from you.:D

I do respect other countries, but it's pretty hard at times when you see that kind of stuff. And yes, I do respect you as a poster on here for what it's worth.

Ok Lets have some cricket.After lost of three quick wickets SAF U-19 made it.Thats some of class perfprmance by Roscoe Rossouw.SAF looking like good Fighter.

Ponting_14, i think that you will have hard time finding a person on these forums who doesnt like the West Indies and i think that Scion probably respects them as much as you do.
What he said was true, at the moment they would need those 4 and more to be a good side. They are starting a slow recovery and this Under-19 squad looks better and more organised than the ones in the past years but they still have alot of problems and things to fix.

India U-19 have some guts,trust me. P SAGWAN from delhi bowling so near to Wasim Akram(please don't attack on me i don't mean he is W Akram but his action is very similar)got 5 wickets...SAF u-19 in real trouble.

Sangwan has been impressive. I was glad to see Einstein debut, but he's being thrashed here.

Ya dear pal he is getting some treatment here.BTW Einstein's admires Anil Kumble despite the fact he is off break bowler.Anyway plus point for him is he can bat.He made 92 on his debut in first class.

yeah, he was always primarily a batsman. He usually opens the batting order, but I don't know if he's going to open here. Jadeja's 2 off 2 strikes gives India the upper-hand again.

Now its vice-captain Ravindrasinh Jadeja turns.He got 3 wicketes.He bowls left arm orthodox spin. J Vandiar played good agressive ininng with 51 not out.

Well in future we can expect India to defeat South Africa.

Well in future we can expect India to defeat South Africa.

Going by the previous U-19 World Cups,i expected India to be a super-power in cricket.
Ever since 1998,India have always finished in the Top4 & have reached the finals twice.

Going by the previous U-19 World Cups,i expected India to be a super-power in cricket.
Ever since 1998,India have always finished in the Top4 & have reached the finals twice.

Last time the bowl swung so much in Sri Lanka. This time its flat batting conditions and with Sangwan whos already a Ranji winner we have great bowling attack as well.

Ya but it so early.eitherway i am so happy with young fighters.but it will be intresting to see their approch when they gonna up against pak,aus!

Users who are viewing this thread