2008 Under-19 World Cup

Dont worry, me and Mitch go long way back. But whoz TOM?

I don't remember ever giving you permission to call me Mitch.

I care:).If i don't see you for long time then i'll be worried for you also!:p

Thank you, I think.

By the way, what the hell is wrong with the website? It's more unreliable right now than Sachin Tendulkar in a World Cup Final.

It's just playing like Ponting against Ishant Sharma.

I don't know. It's loading pretty quickly for me right now, almost as quick as Ponting gets out when Harbhajan comes on.

Ill think you find he gets the odds from many different betting websites.
Ya you are right.He doesn't bring odds from his home?:p:pHe took it from different web-sites.
Anyway whatever hes doing,we should appriciate his work.:D:D

Nah, I'm backing us this time, we have some real match winning players in our team, especially the batsmen.

Edit - don't worry, I'm on it! ;)

Regd Pakistan,I really did not expect them to win after scoring a mere 159 against NZ. I believe they still have a few players from the last U-19 World Cup which they won. The bowling attack is pretty decent.

As for India,I believe they have the potential to go all the way.

wow.Malaysia Crashed Zimbabwe..Thats something you called Upsets..Actually that wasn't any Upset.Malasiya won it very well by 70 Runs.,
WI was enjoying party their,Made 319 and beat Papua New Guinea.Jacobs a guy from Guyana scored 2nd 100 of this tournament after Aussis Hills.
Srilanka beat Namibia also with a margin of 163 Runs.

Regd Pakistan,I really did not expect them to win after scoring a mere 159 against NZ. I believe they still have a few players from the last U-19 World Cup which they won. The bowling attack is pretty decent.

As for India,I believe they have the potential to go all the way.

We will see.lol..:p

Last edited:
@21 st--Papua New Guinea Under-19s is horrible in all their games.Why the hell they are in tournament.Here again an Easy win for SAF Under-19.126 to chase.And i don't think we gonna see any upset.

SAF defeat PNG easily and Bermuda score one over Ireland. Im waiting to see who will be successor of Leverock.

Nice contest there between Nepal and Namibia,with Nepal becoming the victors in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread