2008 Under-19 World Cup

Don't think i always get Blackout.Sometime I can see something which you can't..lol

Don't think i always get Blackout.Sometime I can see something which you can't..lol

Last edited:
Note to ESPN: If you're not going to show the Australian game when it's on, then don't bother showing any game at all.

The contract with the ICC allows them to show only a few matches. But don't worry. They will be showing all QF's and the rest matches. Pls do not expect them to show the Plate stages though.

not a good tournament for West Indies, they could have played better against south Africa. India is a diferent story but they started of well just lost it down the order.

not a good tournament for West Indies, they could have played better against south Africa. India is a diferent story but they started of well just lost it down the order.

Obviously not once you knocked out.
Anyways,this was the group of death.

We even had the WI vs India game on here on ESPN. Looks like we'll get the semi's and stuff too.

India probably in Semi-Finals..That was poor stuff from England U-19.

India U19 off to a slowish start but have all their wickets in hand which is essential for chasing low totals. Of course, U19 cricket sees a lot of large collapses, so we shouldn't take anything for granted.

Ya but We need another 98 so we might start celebration...:D
We are in semis..:happy

Nah. England U19 were 75/1 off 25. We are 85/1. Things could easily change. Remember the last U19 World Cup final?

Nah. England U19 were 75/1 off 25. We are 85/1. Things could easily change. Remember the last U19 World Cup final?

Ya you are right.But 2 Kohlis make it for india.Both looking in nice touch throughout the series..

35 runs common...Don't loose up..We will have very easy semis..common..

Users who are viewing this thread