2008 Under-19 World Cup

Ya hitting the ball by some real power.19 Required so we are in semis??

Ahh well, still good to see Bangladesh up there.
Bangladesh have always performed in the Under-19 tournaments. In fact, they're one of the stronger teams. The Asian teams tend to have raw talent which is then pathetically destroyed by the system.

India win and book their tickets into the semis.

My mate knows Josh Hazlewood and has faced him in the nets. His 4 months older then me (turned 17 in January) and he bowls 135kph which is about 15-20kph faster then me.

Ya If it is world cup you always see Bangladesh there to cause upsets..

Good to hear. It would seem that Indian batting is just too solid to break through. India's medium pacers are bowling well which is promising and Ravindra Jadeja seems to be tidy and wicket taking, as always.

Good to hear. It would seem that Indian batting is just too solid to break through. India's medium pacers are bowling well which is promising and Ravindra Jadeja seems to be tidy and wicket taking, as always.
Yes. Virat Kohli is obviously the bloke with the most realistic chance to get into the team in the next decade or so. Hope we don't do to him what we did to Ambati Rayudu. I think we won't because it seems interest in Indian domestic cricket has gone up a lot over the last couple of years.

Yes.We have all the pleasure..Now we officially in Semis..Well done Kohli..He is real Talent..

Bangladesh have always performed in the Under-19 tournaments. In fact, they're one of the stronger teams. The Asian teams tend to have raw talent which is then pathetically destroyed by the system.

The funny thing is, I don't think more than a couple of each team of Australian u-19s go on to do anything better.

Users who are viewing this thread