2008 Under-19 World Cup

Ya.We have Clear picture of most of the groups now.Who gonna play in next round?But still I am not Impressed by any of Low rated teams(like Nepal,Namibia,PNG ect.)
Hey Icy Still my money on Pakistan..lol..:p

Tiwari needs to move on now if India wants more than 250. This batting line up is strong.

Wi are on flier. Good to get 2 wickets but they are playing in 5th gear.

That was close but India are good Enough.I think Icy looks strong then me.But i won't change My favourites.Ya Icy my favourites still???

I'll go with India still.
Pakistan,well they have a good side.Havent seen them play,nut from what i have heard,they are sure to reach the Final 4.

Ya so we have all the fun.If it will be Ind vs Pak final..:p

Where you been yesterday?you missed FC SAF vs BAN.
Check that forum.How i was searching you..lol..:D

Last edited:
An Ind-Pak Final is possible.

6th Day's wrap-
Ind beat WI by 50 runs
Ban beat Eng by 13 runs
Srl beat Aus by 5 wkts
Pak beat Zim by 87 runs

Quarter-Final Line-up

QF 1 - Ban v Saf
QF 2 - Eng v Ind
QF 3 - Nzl v Srl
QF 4 - Aus v Pak

Note to ESPN: If you're not going to show the Australian game when it's on, then don't bother showing any game at all.

Nothing much to say about the game today. Hill & Rose are showing some nice potential, but that's all right now. Was also crap to see that Hazlewood didn't play today.

looks like pakistans bowlin is the key if they gonna reach the final

umar akmal needs to be moved down to 3 or 4 cos he just isnt an opener

India England will be massive game. I think the winner will go on to win the cup.

Note to ESPN: If you're not going to show the Australian game when it's on, then don't bother showing any game at all.

Nothing much to say about the game today. Hill & Rose are showing some nice potential, but that's all right now. Was also crap to see that Hazlewood didn't play today.

We don't have anybody from ESPN Bro?:plol
Ya Hill is currently second top scorer of the series after Indian TM Srivastava.
But Hill has scored all his runs with the strike rate of 157.40 which is simply outstanding.

I know that..Ya I also hope same.By the way you got your answer about SAF vs BAN.If yes then reply dear...lol...

Users who are viewing this thread