Bangladesh
as usual i'll support melbourne stars:thumbs

----------

It's a great start from us:thumbs
winning by 76:cheers
We'll win this season:D

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
I dont know y but is Sydney Thunders cursed or what the dont seem to win :( but i still support them tough Warner played well Hussy did not give the teams premier bowlers an extended run which could have made a difference and even while batting they lost the steam to propel hope they rectify it soon

ferg512

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
CA really needs to do something about both the Stars and Thunder. The Stars are far too strong and would probably beat most international teams, while the Thunder are far too weak. If there is a salary cap in place, I would be very interested to see how the Stars managed to stay under it.

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The big bash where players don't plays for big cash. ;)

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
CA really needs to do something about both the Stars and Thunder. The Stars are far too strong and would probably beat most international teams, while the Thunder are far too weak. If there is a salary cap in place, I would be very interested to see how the Stars managed to stay under it.

I do find it quite funny how one Melbourne and one Sydney team are so strong, and the other ones are both so weak.

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
^Just on team strength, I find it interesting that Perth Scorchers can win when they can barely find a batsman to play for them: Katich came out of retirement, Craig Simmons came from club cricket, Sam Whiteman and Mitch Marsh - 2 all-rounders have been their 3 and 4 for much of the season...and even for bowling, they are relying heavily on guys like Arafat and Hogg who don't play much international cricket at all. Just shows T20 can often brings team together, just don't mention that to the Thunder though, that was one epic losing streak :p

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Come on Hobart beat those over rated stars

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Hala HH GGHH :cheers

ferg512

International Coach
Very happy that the Hurricanes won, Stars shouldn't have been able to field the squad they did and got what was coming to them.

sifter132

Panel of Selectors

What a prophetic post this was with Tim Paine getting in trouble for this comments this week :p

I was cheering for the Hurricanes last night, but I'm a little bit saddened that Australia's best BBL team won't be going to the Champions League again. The Aussie teams last year were poor: Perth and Brisbane.

Users who are viewing this thread