2022 ICC Men's T20 World Cup - Australia

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Kinda out of character for me but I wont mind India reaching the finals and possibly lifting the cup. I am predicting this may well be Virat’s last appearance in a T20WC as there seems to be plans to remove him. Virat been my fav batsman for years now and I think its fitting he bow out in this format on top, if he stays on till the next installment, all good.

I am okay with some of the selections as well, shows a shift of mentality, if they could only remove Rohit from the captaincy position.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Yeah I don't get this comparison at all. Bumrah's obviously going to bowl a lot more overs for India in comparison for MI and he'll also be bowling them at a higher intensity frequently. To state that he's missing games for India to represenet MI instead sounds ludicrous.

The number of games missed if anything just points to how broken the cricket calendar currently is and how direly it is in need of regulation and whatnot.

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Yea, but other bowlers must have done the same. And yet they didn't rest that much.

Because IPL is played for 2 months and Internationals are played for other 10 months. So it is bound to have 5x more bowling than IPL.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Only Pujara, Pant and Rahane have played more tests than Bumrah in the last two years. Bhuvi is the only seam bowler who has played more matches (no tests). Only Ashwin has bowled more overs. Third place is 190 overs behind Bumrah. Despite playing more matches Bhuvi is 460 overs behind Bumrah.

Anderson and Southee the only seam bowlers to have bowled more in tests.

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Only Pujara, Pant and Rahane have played more tests than Bumrah in the last two years. Bhuvi is the only seam bowler who has played more matches (no tests). Only Ashwin has bowled more overs. Third place is 190 overs behind Bumrah. Despite playing more matches Bhuvi is 460 overs behind Bumrah.

Anderson and Southee the only seam bowlers to have bowled more in tests.
Apologies for calling you out as a disguised Indian. Now I have a feeling that you are a disguised Mohandas Menon.

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not every Shimron is fortunate enough to have a Raj:

View attachment 271195

Rumours are that he missed out on the second flight that WICB organised specifically for him and the reason was him not being able to bring his spouse with him. Pretty wild rumour but it’d be funny and sad if it were true. Hetty wasn’t in good form in the CPL though.

Users who are viewing this thread