2022 ICC Men's T20 World Cup - Australia

He was probably the best domestic batter in the CPL. Considerably better than Hetmyer, who he replaced.

That speaks to the standard of the West Indies domestic cricket in that case. If I had to choose one for my lineup though, I’d take my chances with three different plane tickets on Hetmyer.
Post automatically merged:

How many matches are we going to see end in draws due to La Nina’s fury?

That speaks to the standard of the West Indies domestic cricket in that case. If I had to choose one for my lineup though, I’d take my chances with three different plane tickets on Hetmyer.

How many matches are we going to see end in draws due to La Nina’s fury?
I was looking at some stats the other day and Hetmyer's numbers in T20i stink in the last couple of years. Lower than average boundary % and higher than average dot ball %.

I was looking at some stats the other day and Hetmyer's numbers in T20i stink in the last couple of years. Lower than average boundary % and higher than average dot ball %.

His IPL form may have well deceived me then, bloke also inexplicably turns up against India somehow especially against the spinners.

His IPL form may have well deceived me then, bloke also inexplicably turns up against India somehow especially against the spinners.
He's got a lot talent but he's form is the epitome of West Indies' problems - too dependent on big hitting and not enough rotation. Certainly not saying 34 year old Brooks is the answer but if you are gonna pick a guy to replace him then pick one who has probably had the best run of form in his T20 career.

Weather blokes say possible rainout for the Pakistan/India clash……….

Geelong a bat first surface?

Bat first and win the game?

Having said that nothing to take away from the wins of both Namibia and Scotland.
Note - The above condition is applicable for the geelong venue.

Just like it was Dubai last year .

Australia 18 to 20 overs is lava continues

The ASSOCIATES are coming! Namibia defeating Lanka & Scotland defeating Windies! :love::love:

Raza is in some insane form.

This Zimbabwe pace unit does look quite good. I’d easily take them over Bangladesh’s spin attack for instance.

Ireland getting wrecked

Playing in Hobart waste so not not applicable.

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:.
5862bf63ac980c73995d58ee24338c81.jpg

Raza is in some insane form.

This Zimbabwe pace unit does look quite good. I’d easily take them over Bangladesh’s spin attack for instance.

Is this the anti-jinx? :spy

Ireland getting wrecked

5862bf63ac980c73995d58ee24338c81.jpg

Not surprising at all considering their record in T20Is for a while. Game’s still salvageable if Dockrell can stick around for a while to smash with Delany and Adair yet to come.

Should England just open with Buttler and Stokes and have all of their middle order options play? Hales hasn’t really been the world class opener he was touted to be and didn’t look so good in the field. This also allows Stokes to play in a more favourable position as number three will inevitably belong to Malan. If he can get past a certain point and is settled in like Brohit of the older days there is no stopping his carnage.

This also allows for Brook and Livo to play when they both deserve to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread