2022 ICC Men's T20 World Cup - Australia

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
One thing I'd say about Pakistan is even getting to the final was extraordinary after their start to the tournament (if people want to talk about luck, then I'll wheel out Roelof van Der Merwe and co).

But, when you look at their side, they are probably the only top team that isn't going to be in a transition between now and 2024. A young side that is only going to get better.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Congrats England. They stepped up and stepped up how. Kudos to Pakistan for making a match out of it.

I've a proposition for the Pakitanis fans -> Take KLR and give us Shaheen and Naseem or Rauf. Fair deal I would say? You get a quality batsman of the highest order.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If Shaheen was fit, we'd be saying something else here... 137 was never a winning score, kudos to Pakistan, that's how you bowl! Congratulations England fans, I was full on for Pakistan today but English were just the next level today.

B

Bigby Wolf

Same with India, with that timid approach & happless bowling unit we were bit lucky as well to reach the semis.

England the deserving champions perhaps Australia would have given them a go but after the opening game & the washout vs England they were always catching up.

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
When I saw England play against New Zealand live, I was very impressed. I noticed a huge flaw in their middle order - simply, it wasn't getting enough game time - but otherwise, I thought they looked like a complete team.

All that came true again tonight. They bowled incredibly, and while their top order failed for a rarity, there was enough in Ben Stokes and Mo Ali to get them home. Well done to a deserving champion.

Commiseration too to Pakistan, who would have been worthy champs had they won too, and indeed could possibly have been the favourites to do so with a healthy Shaheen.

Users who are viewing this thread