2023 ICC Cricket World Cup (October/November) - India

Your 2023 Cricket World Cup Champions are?

• Australia

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • India

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Am i speaking French?
Nah I think he isn't happy that the DJ didn't play Dil Dil Pakistan or whatever, don't think it has any thing to do with the visa situation.

Nah I think he isn't happy that the DJ didn't play Dil Dil Pakistan or whatever, don't think it has any thing to do with the visa situation.

The meaning I got from it was the latter and not really the former. In any case it’s him doing the classic deflection thing.

We call India as unity in diversity, almost every one have a close Muslim friend, who's family live in India for generations. Siraj took the most important wicket of Pakistan, yet we have some guys signing Jai Sriram at Rizwan to spoil our name.

We call India as unity in diversity, almost every one have a close Muslim friend, who's family live in India for generations. Siraj took the most important wicket of Pakistan, yet we have some guys signing Jai Sriram at Rizwan to spoil our name.

Heard that Siraj got some poor tweets just because he wasn’t off to a good start in the powerplay.

His Mickyness seems to have gotten carried away by the Hyderabad reception.

Most of the cities in India wouldn't allow them to play their music anyway. So,it is quite far fetched a comment from Micky Arthur

In other news, 2 captains have been ruled out. Dasun Shanaka and Kane Williamson! Sri Lankan woes continue....

Hypocrisy is abusing your neighbors on social media, tv channels but come here in the end to get that big fat check. Nobody is stopping them to say no! There should be something called as "SELF-RESPECT". None of our neighbors show that, Zainab is a good example, abuse India but when invited by the same country you abuse, you lose your self respect for the monaayyy!! May be instead of being hypocrite, they should show some spine and say NO! India aint Taliban that would force you on gun point to come commentate or be in media in India.

Same goes for Waqar Younis, Ramiz Raza and all the Zainab's.

That is hypocrisy my friend.
The most hilarious thing is that you get worked up and assume i'm some supporter of abusing India or Hindus.
I was referring to the fact that BCCI shows its hypocrisy and lack of self-respect by inviting people like Waqar Younus, and profiting from Pakistan as much as they can.

After the starter, time for today's main course.

I’m extremely sure they scheduled it today because they wanted yesterday’s game to still be talked about. :spy

Users who are viewing this thread