2023 ICC Cricket World Cup (October/November) - India

Your 2023 Cricket World Cup Champions are?

• Australia

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • India

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Indian fans be like "We get treated like crap by our own board but we will still put up with it and defend our national pride BCCI at all costs :notimpressed:"
I actually wonder how Indian fans are fine with their stadiums, facilities, ticket system etc. considering BCCI is swimming in cash (I was told they are as bad as the ones in Pakistan but at least you don't need a physical ticket anymore) lmao xD

I actually wonder how Indian fans are fine with their stadiums, facilities, ticket system etc. considering BCCI is swimming in cash (I was told they are as bad as the ones in Pakistan but at least you don't need a physical ticket anymore) lmao xD
Having money makes you rich technically but their mindset and professionalism is still piss poor to date, like a government office.

Having money makes you rich technically but their mindset and professionalism is still piss poor to date, like a government office.
What about the fans/media surely, they can force BCCI to make the match experience better?

What about the fans/media surely, they can force BCCI to make the match experience better?
I think you are forgetting how the system works in our country nowadays. I honestly feel we as a nation are just being dragged backwards in the name of religion. The ruling party has solitary majority and is making decisions as per their will as they have bought the media, the force as well as the judiciary some say. And ofcourse it's a no brainer who runs the actual BCCI, Roger Binny or Jay Shah. So bottom line is, no cricket fan will do shit here as majority of these fans are in support of one religion and hence indirectly, in support of the current government! Let me not digress it further.

I think you are forgetting how the system works in our country nowadays. I honestly feel we as a nation are just being dragged backwards in the name of religion. The ruling party has solitary majority and is making decisions as per their will as they have bought the media, the force as well as the judiciary some say. And ofcourse it's a no brainer who runs the actual BCCI, Roger Binny or Jay Shah. So bottom line is, no cricket fan will do shit here as majority of these fans are in support of one religion and hence indirectly, in support of the current government! Let me not digress it further.
Pakistan & India (Insert Spiderman Meme) xD

I am not really sure who is to blame here- the BCCI or the ICC. Ideally, the ICC should be the one to be held responsible here. The BCCI, on the other hand, has regressed itself by announcing paper tickets.

The entire World Cup is a shitshow at the moment. I do not expect this to change, come Aug 10th
Cricket Australia has a position -Manager, In-Ground Experience. Cannot expect the BCCI to go down that route.

Users who are viewing this thread