2023 ICC Cricket World Cup (October/November) - India

Your 2023 Cricket World Cup Champions are?

• Australia

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • India

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I literally went to watch two PSL games and a Test against Australia in Pakistan last year, with e-tickets paid for through an e-wallet. How is PCB doing a better job than BCCI here?

I literally went to watch two PSL games and a Test against Australia in Pakistan last year, with e-tickets paid for through an e-wallet. How is PCB doing a better job than BCCI here?
2sporamiz.jpg

This is completely on the BCCI as we have e-tickets for most other things in India. The unofficial reasoning seems to be that it is the best way to prevent fraud/multiple entries and resale of tickets. I know the latter to be bullshit because we had resales galore during the IPL.

Also I am surprised they are not going digital seeing how digital India has become in the last 5-10 years in terms of transaction. A completely mismanaged tournament for a completely dying format by a completely ass of an organization and unfortunately for us Indian fans for a completely useless team who will lose in the Quarters or Semis blaming on 15 minutes or we did well and we cannot win everything excuse.

I don't expect high turnouts for the games,barring the India ones. The real nail in the coffin will be when India don't qualify for the semis and the final. It will be a poor sight for the BCCI to have an Ahmedabad stadium filled only to 15-20% capacity

I don't expect high turnouts for the games,barring the India ones. The real nail in the coffin will be when India don't qualify for the semis and the final. It will be a poor sight for the BCCI to have an Ahmedabad stadium filled only to 15-20% capacity
Eden Gardens was pretty full in the 2016 final

Nah I still think people will go to non-Indian matches. 2011 was a great example. I went to New Zealand vs Sri Lanka game and it was so much fun.

I will come back to this post when Afghanistan play the Netherlands.
I think Afghanistan should have great support. No idea why and nothing wrong but Indians love Afghani's.

Users who are viewing this thread