2023 ICC Cricket World Cup (October/November) - India

Your 2023 Cricket World Cup Champions are?

• Australia

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • India

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's not over yet

Don’t take it seriously, but this theory killed me :laughter::laughter::laughter::laughter::laughter:

He’s saying that Indians are superstitious enough to shift Pakistan's matches to days that are astrologically bad for them

Don’t take it seriously, but this theory killed me :laughter::laughter::laughter::laughter::laughter:

He’s saying that Indians are superstitious enough to shift Pakistan's matches to days that are astrologically bad for them

Yes we are superstitious and religious

images - 2023-08-06T171452.942.jpeg
images - 2023-08-06T171521.230.jpeg
images - 2023-08-06T171548.920.jpeg
images - 2023-08-06T171559.405.jpeg
images - 2023-08-06T171655.988.jpeg
images - 2023-08-06T171541.590.jpeg
images - 2023-08-06T171643.491.jpeg

The superstition bit is true.

In 2011, this was the driving force behind scheduling India matches on specific days and in specific cities. As ridiculous as it may sound, the BCCI did have an astrologer and a numerologist decode the same for them.

Everyone who believes in God is religious in some form or other.

Pakistan are best known for it as well.

Don't see any harm in it.
Absolutely no harm in it, i just found the theory hilarious, that BCCI would go to such lengths to schedule Pakistan's matches on astrologically "bad days" for them :cry:

In 2011, this was the driving force behind scheduling India matches on specific days and in specific cities. As ridiculous as it may sound, the BCCI did have an astrologer and a numerologist decode the same for them.
Matlab kuch bhi?

Why on earth the world so called richest couldn't employee the best astrologers etc. etc. hire for other world events and figure out a way on why we are losing other ICC events after that.

Belittling the CWC 11 achievement is like cool these days.

Matlab kuch bhi?

Why on earth the world so called richest couldn't employee the best astrologers etc. etc. hire for other world events and figure out a way on why we are losing other ICC events after that.

Belittling the CWC 11 achievement is like cool these days.
Not belittling the 2012 achievement.

Astrologers were consulted on the dates and venues, the best possible ones that could fetch a result in India's favour. If you recall, the moving of the England match didn't have a good end for us. The SA game, we were in a strong position.

The BCCI tried this in 2016, but the odds of facing WI weren't in our favour on that day.

As for the other events, the home boards have a right on the venues for the events hosted by them. They cannot forcibly have their way on an event in England/Australia,etc

What happened in every tournament after that then? :p
And what would have happened in 2023 if Ahmedabad wasn’t the right venue for the final according to the astrologers? I doubt they would let any other city host the final

So, the Aussies have come up with an 18 member preliminary squad. Great going! They actually know who will be playing and seem to have well defined roles. The line-up is exciting and seems to have been drafted with the subcontinental conditions in mind

So, the Aussies have come up with an 18 member preliminary squad. Great going! They actually know who will be playing and seem to have well defined roles. The line-up is exciting and seems to have been drafted with the subcontinental conditions in mind

That is exactly the reason I said they are favourites and mostly likely to win it again.

And, I was trolled for saying that.

Users who are viewing this thread