2023 ICC Cricket World Cup (October/November) - India

Your 2023 Cricket World Cup Champions are?

• Australia

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • India

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What about Pakistan's matches? Will the locals turn out to support the other team? :p
What I think is going to happen is Matches against non Bangladesh, you will see support for both Pakistan and other team. Match against Bangladesh, you will see full support for Pakistan lol!

To be honest just because BCCI has been so bad at organizing this and seeing the riots in Haryana and situation in Manipur, teams should back out and ask for their "SAFETY". Have this moved to US.

To be honest just because BCCI has been so bad at organizing this and seeing the riots in Haryana and situation in Manipur, teams should back out and ask for their "SAFETY". Have this moved to US.
Glad that matches happen in grounds and not schools. *Just humor. Let me know if someone finds it offensive or sensitive. Will delete the post.

nah ! they will throw fire crackers at the ground like in the Milan Derbys

Stop peddling your bullshit. You’re obviously just trolling at this point.

It's not over yet

At this point just turn it into the version you suggested where the team which gets to the stadium first after the fixture’s location is announced on the same day gets the win.

BC just cancel this tweaking world cup already.

Not even an inch of interest in watching any cricket these because of some stupid bullshit with the team and morons who are managing the team and the demonic board BCCI.

BC - Ben Stokes.

Not even an inch of interest in watching any cricket these because of some stupid bullshit with the team and morons who are managing the team and the demonic board BCCI.

BC - Ben Stokes.
To be honest, although I am ticked off at the lack of organization and planning, I'll be even more ticked off if after all this they just desert the tournament completely
Post automatically merged:

BC - Ben Stokes.
To be honest, although I am ticked off at the lack of organization and planning, I'll be even more ticked off if after all this they just desert the tournament completely

Users who are viewing this thread