2023 ICC Cricket World Cup (October/November) - India

Your 2023 Cricket World Cup Champions are?

• Australia

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • India

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Missing out on a World Cup KO berth can be tough-Pakistan have been consistently achieving that after teasing a lot (KLPD). However, I feel they have a decent T20 team and need to invest in the same. In the current era of 3 formats, it is difficult to expect your team to be a world beater in each format, unless you have a special set of players for each.

From what I've seen in 2022, the line up that took on England at Melbourne was really good. Might make sense for them to invest in the same. Just one thing- before making any decision, please get rid of Micky Arthur. Having Grant Bradburn as a full time coach isnt a bad idea- if you want him to report into a Director, make sure that the Director sits in Pakistan and not in Somerset or wherever he/she wishes.

I'm used to it don’t worry, and don’t have to become a plastic fan to celebrate wins.
At least i'm not a cuck ;)
Plastic fan awww, didn't knew that supporting one team for 20+ is plastic now. As far as being a cuck goes - I don't wanna talk about your background lol.

Plastic fan awww, didn't knew that supporting one team for 20+ is plastic now. As far as being a cuck goes - I don't wanna talk about your background lol.
Go ahead

So, the BCB is unhappy with Litton. Poor soul doesnt have a good PR agency, I believe. No one, apart from the BCB knew that he was back in Bangladesh. Surely, they can't have a captain who is shunned by the media- Litton lost a perfect opportunity to rake up a little storm in Jalal Yunus' tea cup. :grinning:

While, I assume they will name Mehidy Miraz as their captain, the Najmul Shanto experiment seems very weird to me. He didn't seem in the reckoning earlier. However, the fact that he stood in for Shakib for a few games should have made him an automatic successor.

Lastly, them asking Tamim & Shakib to take a call on their futures seems very insensitive. If that is the case, they should also be asking Rahim, Mahmudullah and Mustafizur too.

This entire "Quadrat ka Nizam" seems like one "Quadratic Equation" which the PCB haven't been able to solve for years now....

5x² – 2x – 6 = Babar
3y² + 4y + 8 = Sarfaraz

All they need to do is to find 'x' & 'y', but by then, Babar & Sarfaraz will have long gone...:grinning:

I genuinely still think Pak have been better than NZ this WC, NZ haven't had one really solid win against a decent opposition, while Pakistan could easily have been at 6 wins right now if they just battered the weaker teams like NZ

Meanwhile the BCB is giving us more reasons why they should also be fired alongside Sri Lanka Cricket Board. The utter lack of professionalism

Users who are viewing this thread