2023 ICC Cricket World Cup (October/November) - India

Your 2023 Cricket World Cup Champions are?

• Australia

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • India

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
India deserve this World Cup, insane performance by the whole team, especially Kohli, Rohit and Shami. Bumrah, Kuldeep and Jadeja deserve a mention too. Just perfect ODI cricket, fantastic to watch as a neutral.
And most importantly i hope they win for all my Indian friends, you guys deserve some happiness from this team.

India deserve this World Cup, insane performance by the whole team, especially Kohli, Rohit and Shami. Bumrah, Kuldeep and Jadeja deserve a mention too. Just perfect ODI cricket, fantastic to watch as a neutral.
How dare you forget KL Rahul :angry:

@wasteyouryouth @Bevab look at this bloke

Sunny G crying hard in the post interview for star for people writing about pitches and called them moron lol.

Tbh he was correct?

I think the pitch played better in the 2nd innings. The pitch talk was stupid especially since it was within the rules?
Haters gonna hate.

Although BCCI gonna BCCI is also true but not this time I guess

If its Australia in the final mate my original prediction which was the first ever prediction in the thread might just come true.

Yeah India are playing well but its Australia the team made for the 50 overs World Cup they know how to win it in clutch situation.

Haters gonna hate.

Although BCCI gonna BCCI is also true but not this time I guess
We all agree, I mean the Indian fans that the BCCI is shite and we have openly criticized them in the past. But when something is within the rules, it should not be blown out of proportion.

Thankfully NZ were in the hunt most of the times which showed how true the pitch is. If it was as being showcased, spin friendly, both Jadeja and Kuldeep would have run through NZ. And that is what kept the haters as you put them, silent!

Someone also please check if bats of Iyer or Rohit or Gill or Rahul had springs in those or Shami got a different ball which allowed him to get those 7 wickets!

Users who are viewing this thread