2024 Pakistan Super League - General Discussions

Which team do You support?

• Total voters
IMO Lahore should do this :
Sohail Khan in for Raza Hasan (3 Spinners WTF)
Extra Bat in for Aamer Yamin
:cheers
I don't know if they're experimenting. IMO this should be line-up

Fakhar Zaman
Brendon McCullum
Umer Akmal
Cameron Delport
A Local Batsman
Gulraiz Sadaf (WK)
Sunil Narine
Yasir Shah
Sohail Khan
Mustafizur Rehman
Shaheen Shah

I don't know if they're experimenting. IMO this should be line-up

Fakhar Zaman
Brendon McCullum
Umer Akmal
Cameron Delport
A Local Batsman
Gulraiz Sadaf (WK)
Sunil Narine
Yasir Shah
Sohail Khan
Mustafizur Rehman
Shaheen Shah

Much Better :)
KK vs LQ in the final please :)

Why is Sultan playing again? Surely there is a better way around the schedule?

Sangakkara played as he does. Classic! Lahore does have players, but they just need to play with the right combination.

Umar Akmal tried to hit every ball on the leg side. Seriously, has there been a worse cricketer to ever play for Pakistan?

Typical Lahori collapse. Good to see Junaid getting wickets, he needs confidence.
Leaving Sohail Khan out was a blunder by LQ, imo.
Btw, Sanga is superhuman.

I think it's the mindset and captain that has more to do than the squad. Unfortunately I am seeing a repeat of Season 2 for Lahore Qalandars and only Fakhar Zaman plays with his own mindset.

Where is Rashid in the Quetta team? Also, Jorfa Archer is not worth the hype.[DOUBLEPOST=1519490975][/DOUBLEPOST]Umar Akmal! :lol

I still have no clue why a tournament of this stature is playing a team back to back days. It is not good option on players even though its just 20 overs. I know PSL wants to attract more fans and the team number is low but this is really not good on player's health and fatigue.

I still have no clue why a tournament of this stature is playing a team back to back days. It is not good option on players even though its just 20 overs. I know PSL wants to attract more fans and the team number is low but this is really not good on player's health and fatigue.
There's not such a big window for this league

20 Overs
Same Stadium
They are not even traveling to other cities after every match unlike other leagues & this time they are getting some rest after every 2 games !!
I think it's fine :)
:cheers[DOUBLEPOST=1519493283][/DOUBLEPOST]
Where is Rashid in the Quetta team? Also, Jorfa Archer is not worth the hype.[DOUBLEPOST=1519490975][/DOUBLEPOST]Umar Akmal! :lol

Rashid is preparing for WC Qualifiers
Archers not worth the hype O.o[DOUBLEPOST=1519493315][/DOUBLEPOST]
Who ???

Users who are viewing this thread