23rd Match, Group F: India v Sri Lanka at Gros Islet

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Online Cricket Games Owned
Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, GOOD BYE India.

:p

(Yes, I understand that Pakistan may have been a wee bit lucky to get in the semi-finals)

P

pcfan123

Like it matters, its just a matter of who gets embarrassed by Australia in the semi, Pak or NZ.

Just one more game to lose

puneet28

Club Captain
I may not blame IPL for tiredness of players. Many Lankan Players Joined IPL and played throughout the year. It is only the attitude of our Players. Dhoni might be thinking he can't be dropped but they deserve same as PCB did with Paki Players. Because the committed same mistakes for two successive tournaments.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I may not blame IPL for tiredness of players. Many Lankan Players Joined IPL and played throughout the year. It is only the attitude of our Players. Dhoni might be thinking he can't be dropped but they deserve same as PCB did with Paki Players. Because the committed same mistakes for two successive tournaments.

I am not surprised Indian (just like Pakistanis) have started calling for heads to be rolled. Its no big deal. Its just a T20 tournament. Real thing is an year or so away. So cheer up.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Maybe Dhoni can be sacked for T20's as captain. His captaincy is fine in tests and ODI's (to an extent). He just doesnt fit anymore to T20's. Let him in as player only though because we dont have players like him often.

King Cricket

International Coach
Seriously disappointed with our performance. I switched off the TV yesterday after the Indian innings was over hoping that our bowlers would put up a solid show and not leak runs like last time. But I guess cricket is not always about fairytale comebacks and all. It sucks, really!

Gurjot95

National Board President
So... my all predictions in this tournament has come true :D

TBH it's very easy to predict India in a T20 Tournament. They can never win a match in Super 8's :laugh. Have to say Dhoni was looking overconfident before tournament started and it was predictable since he came after winning IPL and won 1st T20 WC too.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Damn missed the game, was really a great one. Well played SL, I thought they almost gave up when Raina and Dhoni were batting. India only managed 160ish which was disappointing for them given the start by Gambhir and Raina. Superb stuff by Sanga,Mathews and Kapu.

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think it is good for India to lose this. This will shatter their over-confidence and we will stop saying that India is the best, Indian team ink damn favourites and players will really work hard for the World Cup 2011.

P.S. - And we got to know that Ravindra Jadeja is a FAIL!

Users who are viewing this thread