IPL 27 Apr - Kochi Tuskers Kerala vs Deccan Chargers

Ishant Is back with his Lethal Inswing....

Unbelievable Stuff Here....

Wicket Of Gomez Reminded me the same delivery which he bowled to Rickey Ponting In Mohali..

What has gotten into Ishant?? Never seen him bowl so well with so much pace, looks in great form. Good signs for India, RP and Ishant looking to get back into form.

I don't think selectors will pick the players by keeping their IPL performances in mind, cause we've had a good demonstration in ICC World T20's 2009 and 2010:yes!

I don't think selectors will pick the players by keeping their IPL performances in mind, cause we've had a good demonstration in ICC World T20's 2009 and 2010:yes!

I don't Agree With You....

He was Bowling Consistently well in past few matches, just he need wickets... and he has got'em ... He is bowling at good pace too..

All IPL finds have proved at International level so far, except Jadeja and Vijay.
Raina, Kohli, Yusuf Pathan, Ashwin all have performed well at international level after superb performance in IPL. So Indian selectors will be going this time with Ishant Sharma, RP Singh, Jadeja, Valthaty, Rohit Sharma, Amit Mishra, etc... especially when our senior players are going to take rest for WI tour. :thumbs

All IPL finds have proved at International level so far, except Jadeja and Vijay.
Raina, Kohli, Yusuf Pathan, Ashwin all have performed well at international level after superb performance in IPL. So Indian selectors will be going this time with Ishant Sharma, RP Singh, Jadeja, Valthaty, Rohit Sharma, Amit Mishra, etc... especially when our senior players are going to take rest for WI tour. :thumbs

Agree! And with a fast bowler, if he can bowl this consistently well on Indian wickets, he sure deserves a chance to comeback.

Just watched the highlights... Ishant was awesome!! Not even any real loose shots from the batsmen either, just some really really good bowling!

Users who are viewing this thread