IPL Apr 9 - Kochi Tuskers Kerala vs Bangalore Royal Challengers

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Odds from bet365

Kochi Tuskers Kerala vs Bangalore Royal Challengers - Nehru Stadium, Kochi

This is going to be interesting! A new team VS a new team :p

Heart says to go with Bangalore.. Sreesanth in team shows me the way to support Bangalore!! So Bangalore it is :D

Should be an easy win for RCB though their new playing XI's balance looks woeful .

Should be an easy win for RCB though their new playing XI's balance looks woeful .
ya earlier they had very big players so it was very difficulty for them to pick their playing x1 .So now it is very easy for them to pick their overseas players dilshan de villiers vettori and nannes will be the overseas players

Arrrrr Ceeeee Beeeee!!!!!!

RCB has to win it. Both the top run getter and top wicket taker of the WC are in RCB, they are expected to blast the things up. Lets hope for the best, may be better side emerge out as winner :).

I have a feeling that Kochi may pull this off. They are a new side and being considered as one of the weaker teams. I won't be surprised if they prove everyone wrong and manage to reach the top 4. The chances are slim, but that's what I feel.

So is Murali having a rest tonight? I'd rest him and give Powar and Jadeja the spinning duties. Then with Vinay Kumar, RP Singh and Sreesanth that's a pretty reasonable 5 man Indian attack. Save the 4 internationals for the top order. Hodge, McCullum, Jayawardene and Shah perhaps? Add Parthiv Patel and VVS and that's a top 6 with potential. Not a bad side I reckon.

RCB has to win it. Both the top run getter and top wicket taker of the WC are in RCB, they are expected to blast the things up. Lets hope for the best, may be better side emerge out as winner :).

RCB!! Vettori is an excellent captain too. Kochi's are gonna lose tomorrow.

So is Murali having a rest tonight? I'd rest him and give Powar and Jadeja the spinning duties. Then with Vinay Kumar, RP Singh and Sreesanth that's a pretty reasonable 5 man Indian attack. Save the 4 internationals for the top order. Hodge, McCullum, Jayawardene and Shah perhaps? Add Parthiv Patel and VVS and that's a top 6 with potential. Not a bad side I reckon.

I think Thissara Perera will be in the team along with Mahela,Brendon and Murali.
Funny thing is that two of the most hated Indian players are in our team, Sreesanth and Jadeja.

RCB is strongest and favourites for this match . :thumbs

But anything can happen. remember Jayawardene has got back his form. R P SIngh has picked up highest wickets in IPL. McCullum and Hodge could be dangerous. Don't under-estimate Parthiv Patel and Powar. All the best Kochi. :D

My Playing XI for RCB

T Dilshan
C Pujara
V Kohli
AB deVilliers (w)
S Tiwary
M Kaif
A Karthik
D Vettori (c)
A Mithun
Z Khan
D Nannes

:thumbs

I love you McCullum! :D

----------

And now VVS hat struck his second six, and this one off a no ball. Unfortunately he couldn't score on the free hit.

RCB to win this, due to the following facts:
-VVS Laxman has hit sixes.
-Ravindra Jadeja has accelerated the innings at the end.
:lol. Jokes apart, RCB should chase 162, they've got good batting.

Users who are viewing this thread