IPL Apr 9 - Kochi Tuskers Kerala vs Bangalore Royal Challengers

I do not know why but I want KTK to win

Raiphi Gomez, is spoiling the party here!
161W66!
And now 4 required from 9 balls!
Arrrrr Ceeee Beeee...
Arrrrr Ceeee Beeee...
Arrrrr Ceeee Beeee...
Arrrrr Ceeee Beeee...
.:D.

----------

Yeppieeeee RCB won it. Kochi have done biggest mistake by buying Ravindra Jadeja and VVS Laxman!

On a serious note, well played AB, all happies around :). And yeah, here comes my favorite player, Kumble, giving a high5 to his team owner, Vijay Mallaya!

Bowlers in our team was very very poor barring Murali and Jadeja. WTF Mahela did there with giving an over to Raiphi Vincent Gomez. We cant win any of the matches with these bowlers until we score 180+. On the other hand batting of KTK was just superb.Brendon was superb and I never thought Laxman would play an innings like that. May be things will improve if we include Perera to strengthen our bowling attack.

Danny Morrison's commentary really annoys me. He's too excited about everything.

Danny Morrison's commentary really annoys me. He's too excited about everything.

Yeah he was really in euphoria when Kochi opened their innings. But since he's always like that I begin to stop noticing him with time.

Well, it was way pleasing than listening to Sidhu who speaks same things over and over again.

It was competitive match. Kochi had easy chance to win the match. Jayawardene messed and gave ball to Gomez in 18th over. RP Singh and Sree had 1 over left. Gomez gave easy balls to ABD to his sixes. That changed the game. :facepalm

Yeah he was really in euphoria when Kochi opened their innings. But since he's always like that I begin to stop noticing him with time.

Yep, he was in euphoria over the umpires coming out :eek: Never heard that being talked up before. Oh well at least he's a good puppet of the IPL machine and mentions the sponsors...

Users who are viewing this thread