IPL 35th Match: Delhi Daredevils v Mumbai Indians

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
MI are just crap, have some stars but no one can play T20 cricket. I would be happy if we end above KKR this season. I doubt we can reach even 100 in todays match.

Agree ! 100 must be the target :(

Delhi team will make 100 in the 10th - 11th over itself :(

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
In the other Test match West Indies are actually scoring faster then Mumbai.

deerkick

Club Cricketer
Now you know how we feel! (KKR)

Although Mumbai is still not as pathetic as KKR.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
What a boring game :rolleyes:

Hyderabad DC > Delhi DD > Chennai > RR > Punjab X1 > Mumbai I > Banglore RC > KKR

King Cricket

International Coach
How quickly things change. Even a few days ago, people were saying- "Oh, Mumbai will definitely go to the semis", now ...WoW! But unlike KKR, all is not over for Mumbai. They can still go to the semis, if they win all their remaining matches. Tough job, but who can predict what might happen when you have the mighty Sachin Tendulkar along with Sanath Jayasurya in your side.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Ball is spinning but MI dont have runs and Sunny.

Precambrian

International Cricketer
And their fast bowlers are mincemeat. Malinga has already sent down 3 of his quota. However oddly the required rate has shot through 8 and is touching 8.5

Precambrian added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

One 4 brings it down to 8. DD have this firmly in the bag.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
He really did :p That over went for 19.

Delhi win. It was a rather comfertable win for them. I think they are serious contenders for this year's title.

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
No, honestly KKR is still better than Mumbai Indian. KKR have valid explanations for their current position. Akash Chopra, Sanjay Bangar, Coach, poor form of Gayle, McCullum and Ishant. But that has not been case with Mumbai. They are playing with fairly strong side which must have performed better than this.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Its almost "ALL OVER" for Mumbai. To win their remaining 4 matches when they have just lost 4 in a row (or close to that) is expecting too much of them. And that too in this format, winning 4 in a trot in never easy at all (although CSK are on such a run).

DC is not the best team of the tournament. They are not even better than CSK or RR. Here is my list of the toppers

1. Delhi
2. Chennai
3. Rajasthan
4. Deccan

Followed by Bangalore, Punjab, Mumbai and Kolkatta. That should ideally be the semifinal lineup. I want to see a Delhi vs Chennai or Chennai vs Rajasthan (AGAIN!). Would be great. Dhoni vs Sehwag or Dhoni vs Warne. AWESOME! I am quite confident that with Dhoni's charisma and Hayden's brute force (along with Raina's power and clever bowling), Chennai can storm into the final (although T20 is unpredictable).

Last edited:

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
they were gona play Ashraful, but they took that other guy .. who made a duck. idk why JP at the top of the order, when he was doing great on #3 #4. same goes for Sachin, he was doing fine at the top of the order.

Users who are viewing this thread