IPL 45th Match: Mumbai Indians v Rajasthan Royals

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Mumbai Indians v Rajasthan Royals

Rajasthan (probable): 1 Graeme Smith (capt), 2 Swapnil Asnodkar, 3 Naman Ojha, 4 Lee Carseldine/ Rob Quiney, 5 Yusuf Pathan, 6 Ravindra Jadeja 7 Abhishek Raut, 8 Tyron Henderson, 9 Morne Morkel, 10 Siddharth Trivedi, 11 Munaf Patel.

Mumbai Indians (probable): 1 Sanath Jayasuriya, 2 Sachin Tendulkar/ Dwayne Bravo, 3 Ajinkya Rahane, 4 Sachin Tendulkar/Dwayne Bravo, 5JP Duminy, 6 Abhishek Nayar, 7 Harbhajan Singh, 8 Rohan Raje/ Chetanya Nanda, 9 Yogesh Takawale (wk), 10 Dhawal Kulkarni, 11 Lasith Malinga.

Cricinfo preview

We will miss Sachin vs Warne...MI has done well in last 2 games,but they need to continue the momentum..lets see,it will be an interesting match...

Why not still Atul Sharma is playing :( unleash him againt Mumbai today :cutit

Still injured. He's yet to actually join up with the squad according to Ian Pont. His shoulder is apparently almost 100%, he's just abit stiff. So there's a slim chance that he could get a game or two, towards the end of the tournament. I reckon we'll have to wait till next year to get a real glimpse of him though.

lol Sachin and Jaya in the middle. why couldnt they just open? Bravo was doin great in the middle order.

GO RR! :banana2

Tendulkar and Jayasuriya are batting in the middle order. Because of that Warne is now bowling to Tendulkar and Jayasuriya.

Isnt Warne supposed to be ruled out of the IPL with a hamstring injury?

and Warne wins the race!

he gets Sachin! :banana2

but that is not Warne vs Sachin, that would be RR vs MI:D

MacLovin added 10 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

even then! the game is over and RR wins! wow! what a game! what a drama!

God Of Cricket .............. Shane Warne :hpraise :hpraise

Well great match for the neutrals but bad one for MI fans. Sachin and Nayar played exceptionally well to bring us back but Nayar run out was very unlucky. He played a brilliant innings. Well we needed Bhajji on strike for the last over and we didn't get that. I am very surprise our last 3 players cant hit the ball. :mad: We have now failed to finish off 4 matches which we could have easily won.

I guess last two matches are gonna be very tough but as today anything can happen in T20 cricket and I hope and believe we can still win the last two matches but is gonna be very very tough but not impossible.

Well done to rajastan. Warnie was brilliant. Botha was a bit rusty not having played for ages, bowled a few too many full tosses. But he will get it right as the tournament goes on. Brilliant last over from munaf.

The magic hasn't been lost from Warne, would still make the Aussie side easy. Nice to see Quinley in his best position and showing his worth.

Users who are viewing this thread