IPL 52nd Match: Royal Challengers Bangalore v Delhi Daredevils

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Royal Challengers Bangalore v Delhi Daredevils at Johannesburg

Bangalore: 1 Robin Uthappa, 2 Jacques Kallis, 3 Rahul Dravid, 4 Ross Taylor, 5 Virat Kohli, 6 Mark Boucher (wk), 7 Roelof van der Merwe, 8 B Akhil/KP Appanna, 9 Praveen Kumar, 10 R Vinay Kumar, 11 Anil Kumble (capt).

Delhi: 1 Gautam Gambhir, 2 Virender Sehwag (capt), 3 AB de Villiers, 4 Tillakaratne Dilshan, 5 Dinesh Karthik (wk), 6 Mithun Manhas, 7 Farveez Maharoof, 8 Dirk Nannes, 9 Amit Mishra, 10 Aavishkar Salvi, 11 Ashish Nehra.

Cricinfo preview

this is totally crazy!!
please play McGrath.after jane passed away,he had to face a lot of hurdles and despite that he turned up as a player and not a coach by hitting the gym to get match fit and also spent quite some time in the nets practicing despite having two kids to take care of.
DD have been guarenteed a spot in the semis and still,pidge is not in the probables?
this is so disrespectful to both glenn and his fans.
i hope nannes breaks his ankle today so that coach sheppard learns a lesson,the hard way with all due respect to dirkie.

Last edited:
Lets hope we get to see finally mcGrath bowling....
Anyway DD are favorates,but nothing much can be said in a 20-20 game
Yesterday CSK was favorate to win against KKR,but what happened? KKR won.
RCB has doen quite well,specially Taylor,he has played very good in last 3-4 matches,they rely on him,to get that acceleration...

Last edited:
Yes we would like to see McGrath, Last time DD played against Punjab,they hardly got to 125,and 50 odd in 1st 10 overs,so yes noting much can be said,Sehwag has really disappointed,but they are sure to play in semis,so they might experiment with the team combination...

Maybe Delhi are keeping Glenn for the finals! ;)

Oh yeah, so, Bangalore will win!

The Royal Challengers should give Jesse Ryder a game, get him warmed up for the semi's :p.

Last edited:
I am expecting Gambhir and Sehwag to be out cheaply again. I don't understand why Vettori is not playing. Or are they resting him for the semi-finals?

I have a strong feeling, McGrath is being kept as a surprise weapon for the knockout phase of the tournament. But then it will be unfair with Nannes if he is made to sit out after such good performances.

Viru is out already.

scion_sid added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

There you go. 2 out already. BRC doing all things to spoil it for Kings.

Delhi scored 134-7. Bangalore should reach this target.

Kallis really has stepped up after being called a boring Test player. He is now getting wickets and making runs.

Kumble and Kumar bowled well,a classy inngs by Kallis,RCB has impressed and are doing well in this season.

Users who are viewing this thread