7th August: Rest of the World vs India/Pakistan

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Online Cricket Games Owned
Welcome to the fourth match of the Origin Series!

Today, the Rest of the World will take on India/Pakistan at the Civil Service Cricket Ground, Belfast.

The Rest of the World have won their first game in the competition easily, and made a narrow win over India/Pakistan in the practice game. They will take psychological points from that game, and will be looking to make best use of them in this important clash.

This is a 1 vs 2 clash, and both teams will be looking to get well in front in the competition.

India/Pakistan narrowly lost to the Rest of the World in the practice game, and will be looking to take revenge. Their bowlers are in excellent form, having thrashed Great Britain in the first game of the competition. The batsmen have looked shaky, but the bowlers have made up for it. This will be an important game for India/Pakistan, as a win here would boost their net run rate, and put them well in front of the rest of the teams.

The winner of this match will certainly take first position in the table, but the team that loses will be trying to not lose by a heavy margin in order to have a high net run rate.

Both teams and ROW pitch in ASAP.

This game will be a full OD game, consisting of 50 overs.

Last edited:
Didn't we beat these guys already??? Oh well. Let's do it all again. Easy!

vintners added 5 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

Unless my captain disagrees, we will play at the Civil Service Cricket Ground, Belfast.

Let do it again guys. Best of luck.

Karachi Xpress
Vintners
Jaztheman
Cricketman
Paulnixon1
Maxkarter
Wildwil
ZoraxDoom
Holdenator
Ayub95
Simbazz

Ummm don't know what pitch? Somebody else wanna name one? Going with cricketman's squad.

Go indo/pak and btw u still owe me a match 3 matches and i havent played even a single one and if u think i havent been active then i wouldnt be posting this :p

Users who are viewing this thread