8th Match, Group A - Central Districts v Victoria @ Centurion

irottev

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ingram is such a loser cricketer.

If CD have any chance, these 2 have to have a long partnership. They certainly have to see off this pace bowling. They've at least faced it before.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Ponder this:

SA = 91 INT matches
CD = 189 INT matches
Guyana = 334 INT matches
Sachin = 612 INT matches

CG123 added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

I guess one thing it does show is how much stronger Australia are, than the WI and NZ.

Yeah exactly, had these South Australian boys been playing in the Caribbean or in NZ, they would have been representing their national team by now.

khalek added 3 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

thats just not true atm. The bowlers did a great job in containing the CSK batsmen and picking up wickets but just couldn't continue to build the pressure because of their lack of experience.

hmm but I guess the conditions seemed to be very helpful for the bowlers as well in that game. If they really wanted to win that game, they should have restricted CSK to around 120-130 considering they got bowled out for 94 only.

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
Brilliant over. How looking good and Diamanti can hit the ball a long way as well. Come on Stags!

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
CD going very well now, not the best bowling display by Victoria, whatever CD end up with will be a tricky chase.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Like I said earlier Central have stacked there team with batsmen/all rounders. You'd really only call Mason and Bracewell front line bowlers tbh. I really don't think Central have enough, 20 short IMO.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I want Stags To Win after their pathetic display the other night today's batting was good. Now all depends on bowling

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Great comeback from Central Districts. After the first overs I thought this was going to be an easy victory for Victoria. Thanks to How's innings we can enjoy a competitive match.

ZexyZahid added 11 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

Funny things are happening:

a catch of a no ball, a wide on a free hit, direct shot on the bowler's stumps when the second free hit was on. And this was only the second over.

Then there was also the trumpet announcement of the free hit by the DJ.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
It's been a solid display in the bowling department by CD so far. Was a shame that Wade got run out as I was looking forward to seeing him bat.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
If the Stags held onto their catches they could be cruising to victory now. Not the best chase by the Bushrangers, RRR is starting to get out of hand.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I expected a better chase then this from Victoria. They have 7 wickets in hand and they are not trying to hit boundaries.

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Jamie How fired huh.

Biggy added 4 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

Victoria's to lose here.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Great chase going on here. Victoria woke up a bit late I would say.

12 runs of the final over needed.

ZexyZahid added 2 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

What a way to win this match by a six. Great end of this match.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
What a knock by Finch, started off slowly but he showed his big hitting capability. Great to see him carrying on where he left off in the Big Bash.

Users who are viewing this thread