9 TV Patch

Where should the batting confidence meter be moved to?

• Below 9 logo

Votes: 31 57.4%
  • Above 9 logo (Moving 9 logo downwards)

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • To the left of the 9 logo

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • To the right of the 9 logo

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (specfiy in thread)

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters
Here is the spider hawk eye version. The patch is almost done and should be ready in the next few days.

Attachments

• spider.jpg
    spider.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 125
aussie1st said:
Here is the spider hawk eye version. The patch is almost done and should be ready in the next few days.
Looks good mate, keep up the good work. Almost done yet?

i tried your patch aussie. im playing with it in the moment, one small bug there. after hitting the ball and trying to achieve a run. the small window upper right is behind the score. the window should be under the score, i hope you understand what i mean...

after a batsman is out, there comes a short summary about his score and the way he get out. in this part the team logo isnt well placed.

the patch so far is awesom'. i like the pause screen over the hole display. great the ch 9 logo behind. how about doing the save, options and statistics window also in ch 9 style?

great so far !

Last edited:
The run screen going behind the score I can't do much about as that was a problem earlier. I'll check out the batsmen getting out error.
I don't know about the save, options and stats menu as I think they are encrypted so I don't know how to edit them. If someone finds a way to edit it I will change those screens.

im not sure but after th 20th over, the color of the overlay changes a bit. from light green into deep green. maybe a bug or what - but its not that problem.

Hey aussie great patch mate!, looking good caint wait for the final version.

*** Nine 2.0 final version *** :cool:
This patch replaces the following:
-Scorecard
-Batting stats
-Bowling stats
-Spider (Comes in hawkeye or normal nine version)
-Wagon Wheel (Comes in hawkeye or normal nine version)
-Manhattan
-Worm
-Heartbeat
-Highlights
-Pause menu
-End of over,day and match
-In Game graphics (Same as Nine 1.0 but with 3rd umpire graphics and fixed pop up graphic as shown below)

Get it from the Download Centre

Any problems just discuss it here.

batting.jpg

manhat.jpg

menu.jpg

popdown.jpg

guyz help me out
i installed nine 2.0 ptach
the problem
is that the 9 logo on the top corner is whole filled with white
and the menu screen is also full fight cant see nefin
and the highlights screen is also white wat shuld i do?
add me to [email protected]
help me out ne1

Users who are viewing this thread