A big problem :S

Ajroolz2k

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well i got BLIC now and it doesn't seem to run.. The game starts fine.. i ca even start a match.. but the very first, or second ball.. the minute it goes into the keepers hands the game just quits.. and i cant really play
Everything is compatible.. here are my system specs if u need them: (the one i use to play the game)

Intel Pentium 4: 2.8 Ghz
256MB Ram
Gforce MX440 64mb AGP8x
Windows XP Pro SP1
52x CD Rom/Burner Combo Drive
80GB hard disk space
Direct X 9.0c

If u need any more specs tell me. BTW Cricket 2005 runs well.. even with patches, drivers everything.. i dunno whats wrong.

what background programs are you running? something may be playing with it or trying to stop something from doign something.

weird problem though, contact swordfish with the problem maybe they can help

keep us posted

Well i tried quitting.. and i just noticed that the problem arises when the ball goes into the keepers hands.. if i just hit boundaries its fine.. then when sum1 throws it to the keeper it just quits.. :S

i ahd the same problem too.....
try installling different versions of your graphics card drivers may be an older version

try this :

right click on BLIC.exe and open "properties". then select the compatability tab.
then tick on "run this compatability mode for" and select windows 98 and see if it works :)

Users who are viewing this thread