A controller is REQUIRED to play on PC -XBOX PC Controller recommended

You don't need a 360 controller - just a controller
I know Ross, Ah I wish If it was possible to play this game with keyboard and mouse so I would have some time to collect money to buy a wireless 360 controller in november or later...

Don't wanna play this game with just any controller!:noway

Last edited:
I'm not too sure about this theory.These days controllers are very inexpensive especially in India and almost every person already have them.I reckon that the fact of having a controller for playing the game may have a very marginal effect on piracy.

"Guess that is what he meant" not me. Now he could've meant something else but only that thing could justify his statement IMO. Nevermind.

Controllers have gone cheap these days, true. But you know what, living in a city and having friends who could easily afford a controller, hardly anybody owns one (me exception). So, it isn't quite common though its super cheap.

I don't have much idea about joystick,
is this joystick have all the required controls?
neroyoung.png

or only Xbox controller has all of them?

i had this one long time back ,before i bought xbox controller... right analog stick didn't work for fifa games with the frontech contoller :) so its better to add on fews extra bucks and buy xbox controller or logitech which is cheaper than xbox gamepad :)

Everyone seems to be having real trouble with such a simple thing so I will join in too! A WINDOWS COMPATIBLE CONTROLLER NEEDED! Not a keyboard, not a playstation pad, not a usb keyboard, not a universal t.v remote, not playstation move, not xbox kinect, just a pad that will work on a p.c! A 360 pad will be great! Get one, get one now and stop asking!

Everyone seems to be having real trouble with such a simple thing so I will join in too! A WINDOWS COMPATIBLE CONTROLLER NEEDED! Not a keyboard, not a playstation pad, not a usb keyboard, not a universal t.v remote, not playstation move, not xbox kinect, just a pad that will work on a p.c! A 360 pad will be great! Get one, get one now and stop asking!

So you're saying this game won't work with a keyboard?

So you're saying this game won't work with a keyboard?

Now you get the point.At least as far as playing a match is concerned it's controller all the way.

Very peculiar thing for a PC game.

you MUST have a Windows compatible controller to play the game.

Done. Please :yes

Users who are viewing this thread