A controller is REQUIRED to play on PC -XBOX PC Controller recommended

Here is the list of Supported Gamepads with which you can play CRICKET 14.
Read and don't ask again.

Microsoft

Xbox 360? Controller for Windows? (most recent controller driver)
Xbox 360? Wireless Controller for Windows? (most recent controller driver)

Logitech?

Logitech? ChillStream?
Logitech? Cordless Rumblepad? 2
Logitech? Dual Action? Gamepad
Logitech? F310
Logitech? F510
Logitech? Rumblepad?
Logitech? Rumblepad? 2 Vibration Feedback Gamepad
Logitech? Wireless Gamepad F710

Frontech

Frontech 3D Game Pad Dual Shock Joystick

Saitek

P2500 Rumble Pad
P2900 Wireless Pad
P3000 Wireless Pad and Docking Station
P3200 Rumble Pad

Thrustmaster

360Modena UPAD Force
Dual Trigger 3-in-1 Rumble Force
FireStorm Dual Analog 2
FireStorm Dual Analog 3
FireStorm Dual Power 3
Run'n'Drive Rumble Force
Run'n'Drive Wireless Rumble Force
T-Wireless 3-in-1 Rumble Force

Hama?

Hama? Black Steel
Hama? Double Action Air Grip Controller
Hama? Flashlight Blue
Hama? Whitestorm

MadCatz

Xbox 360 Gamepad

SpeedLink

360 Style Gamepad
D-Struct Wireless Gamepad
Devotion Pad Wireless
Strike2 Gamepad
Thunderstike

And last but not the least.
Any Chinese Gamepad which includes the following will do :-
2 Analog Sticks
4 way Thumbpads
Start and Back Buttons
4 Input Buttons
2 Bumpers
2 Triggers
Rumble Feedback.

You forgot to write ENTER ( a leading brand in game controller for pc in INDIA ) BTW i already ordered Xbox 360 wireless controller from flip cart ... yipie

I cannot believe that I'm the only one who's question hasn't been answered....

ROSS, Is it true that analog triggers determine shot power...????
Basically, would there be any difference in gameplay between the X360 controller and any other normal one without the analog triggers??????
The PS3 controller doesn't have analog triggers but I'm not 100% sure if they are pressure sensitive or not... The one on my PS2 were pressure sensitive...

PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION PLZZZZ....

L2/R2 on a PS3 controller are analogue triggers - though they feel very different to the triggers on an Xbox controller. I think all the buttons except select/start are pressure sensitive.

The fact the game is on PS3 means obviously the PS3 controller is suitable - which means a PS3 controller on a PC should be fine with the appropriate drivers.

Ross hasn't detailed the batting controls, which is more likely to be the reason for a lack of a response than singling you out personally.

450px-360_controller.svg.png

This will clear the confusion of those who don't know what is Bumpers,Triggers and etc in a controller.

how-to-donate-computer-1.jpg

This will clear the confusion of those who don't know what type of PC you will need to operate the game. Ie; Not this one

Posted that picture to help those who haven't used a controller yet.But, meh! as usual some guy replied in a sarcastic manner and arse lickers did their job by thanking that post.I don't give a fuc*ing damn about it anymore..henceforth my last post in this BA '14 forum.

This will clear the confusion of those who don't know what type of PC you will need to operate the game. Ie; Not this one

You mean my core i7 @3.6gHz , 8gig DDR3, nVidia 660GTX rig wont be able to run the game unless i buy an lcd monitor? damn! that means i gotta buy a new pc case too...life is unfair....

----------

Posted that picture to help those who haven't used a controller yet.But, meh! as usual some guy replied in a sarcastic manner and arse lickers did their job by thanking that post.I don't give a fuc*ing damn about it anymore..henceforth my last post in this BA '14 forum.

I thanked your post....
Now don't get butthurt...

Another beggar out here.Don't need your fuc*ing thanks kid, put it in your ass.

I see lot of frayed nerves waiting for the game... looks like Aug is gonna be a fun month at PC :p

Now anyone wanting to buy the game for PC, have a look at this picture and just add a control pad(xbox360) and win win. THE END SIMPLE.:D

BA 14 can gift us one controller with their game. :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread