A controller is REQUIRED to play on PC -XBOX PC Controller recommended

is there a way to ask a question twice with slightly altered words?

------

if i change the words, can i ask a question twice?

Actually i'm new here i did not know whether the question went or not so i posted twice and the second time in a better way.

Ordered this controller today. Finally I enter the overwhelming albeit exciting world of controllers :D

Ordered this controller today. Finally I enter the overwhelming albeit exciting world of controllers
Looks like that has analogue triggers as well - it'd be a good option for many if it works with the game well and the analogue triggers actually function like that and aren't just buttons designed to look like the PS3's triggers.

Yeh. I read the reviews of a couple of controllers and chose this one keeping the price, features, and feedback in mind. One review does say the analog triggers are good.

So many weird controllers I didn't know existed, I really believe people should throw down a little extra cash and just buy a wired 360 controller, so you don't have to piss fart around to get it to work.

Ordered this controller today. Finally I enter the overwhelming albeit exciting world of controllers :D

Please do update us on receiving it and how it performs with the game. If everything goes well I'll order the same one. Looks good for this price, and because it's wireless I can easily sit back on my couch while playing the game on the big screen. :D

Damn Inflation. I bought the Xbox controller 2 years back and it was for 1400 INR. Now the same controller is priced at 2300 INR on flipkart. :facepalm

Please do update us on receiving it and how it performs with the game. If everything goes well I'll order the same one. Looks good for this price, and because it's wireless I can easily sit back on my couch while playing the game on the big screen. :D

Sure I will, but that will be only after 1st Jan'14 when I get to play it on my system.

lol..no, the PC that I currently have in my room is not good enough to support CA. I plan to return home in the first week of Jan and then play it on a better system.

Oh! I have my last exam for this semester tomorrow, and then vacations till the 2nd of Jan. Was planning to play the nets for sometime during the first half of the holidays before the celebrations of Christmas and New Year begin.

Anyway, I guess I shall just buy that controller. Looks good for that price and will most probably work fine with #DBC14.

f710-gaming-gamepad-images.png

You should get this it's only 3596 RS:wave
Logitech Wireless F710.

Thanks, but that is bit too high for a first time purchase. I'll see how the current controller feels and maybe go for the kill once I'm confident I can handle it.

Users who are viewing this thread