A controller is REQUIRED to play on PC -XBOX PC Controller recommended

So do I need a controller to play DBC14? #firstin2014

yup you need something like this to play all the shots and get full control of the strokes,
FunnyPart-com-new_playstation_3_controller.jpg

Only way to enter the game into gamepad. Any other way :(

Well as others have said no but I was intrigued by your profile stating that you are a fan of Chennai Superkings and all others.......that's a lot of love you are spreading there friend.........

Having finally played the nets, I now understand how not supporting a keyboard is a step in the right direction and this is coming from a guy who loathes controllers.

I still am not 100% comfortable using them, but I see why it was important to drop the keyboard as an input controller. It just wouldn't have felt the same with a keyboard.

is there a way to stop my PS3 controller from turning on my PS3 when i turn on the controller??? cos otherwise i have to wait untill march when i get it on ps3 and that will be bad:(

is there a way to stop my PS3 controller from turning on my PS3 when i turn on the controller??? cos otherwise i have to wait untill march when i get it on ps3 and that will be bad:(

Why would your controller "turn on" your PS3? :eek:

Because there is a power button on the PS3 controller?

Because there is a power button on the PS3 controller?

But there's an actual off switch on PS3 (at least mine does) and unless you switch it on you can't do much with the controller.

You need to connect it properly to your PC

----------

But there's an actual off switch on PS3 (at least mine does) and unless you switch it on you can't do much with the controller.

Semantics then. Controller turns it on from standby mode.

I've actually noticed when I unplug the PS3 controller from my laptop, it will automatically turn on the playstation from standby. Both of my genuine and non-genuine controllers do it.

Yep, this is the way to stop it and save money by not using power during "sleep" mode.

To avoid that, I use the PS3 controller with the usb cord, I have an extender which allows me to play from my bed,,,without the cord it does the same to me-(I never got it right via bluetooth, but I'm happy wired)

Users who are viewing this thread