A controller is REQUIRED to play on PC -XBOX PC Controller recommended

I am mightily impressed with the Dev Ps3 unit.. never actually seen any dev console versions before.

He should stick it on ebay...

What if Ross is trolling us and that's a PS4 dev kit...

I wish I could show you the PS4 dev kits - they are way cool!!

edit, someone posted a picture of theirs (would look better with a piece of vinyl on top :) )

ps4-devkit-controller.jpg

Last edited:
wireless???!

Is this real? I mean the wireless xbox controller costs rs 3200 every place and snapdeal gvng for 2470.? Its better to buy wireless than wired.
Also rediff gvng wired for 1945 rs. Other indians what ws the price u got it?

Microsoft XBOX 360 Wireless Controller: Buy Online @ Rs.2470/- | Snapdeal.com

Buy XBOX 360 Wired Controller Online | Best Prices in India: Rediff Shopping

EDIT : Now what is this guys?!!
Ebay selling for rs 1339!! (wired) besides its written its microsoft manufactured! Is this real r fake manufacured by another company? I hope I dnt end bying a product frm a 3rd party company. And why so much price difference?

Last edited:
You're a lot easier to understand if you use full sentences and spell words correctly. I have no idea what you're asking but yes, buying controllers cost money...

Well sorry about that. I am on a phone at the moment. So habit of typing it short on phone.
What i m asking is, it doesnt feel that the products are genuine (1330 one) rs means rupees indian currency. As most websites have price range of 2000 for the wired one, how come ebay sellers are selling it so cheaply? I have a doubt whether they are original? So asked other indian users, at what price they bought this controller.

Well sorry about that. I am on a phone at the moment. So habit of typing it short on phone.
What i m asking is, it doesnt feel that the products are genuine (1330 one) rs means rupees indian currency. As most websites have price range of 2000 for the wired one, how come ebay sellers are selling it so cheaply? I have a doubt whether they are original? So asked other indian users, at what price they bought this controller.

I don't think Snapdeal will sell counterfeit stuff. One of the ways to know if a product is genuine is if the seller is offering full 1 year manufacturer warranty. The Rediff link you posted lists the warranty term at 1 month vendor warranty which I would think means the product is a cheap chinese clone or not a genuine product.

I bought a wired controller as its easy to set up, just plug and play if you get the proper Xbox controller, plus you don't have to buy batteries!

Ya the ebay one for 1300 is a fake china one not all the sellers mention it but if you check this link you will find its a third party manufacture http://www.ebay.in/itm/microsoft-xb...nsoles_Accessories&hash=item3a8a65c76a&_uhb=1
you are better of getting a logitech f310 for around 1500 or something odd

or get the real one its worth it around 2000.

Last edited:

Thank you guys.
Ordered the original xbox controller. rs2200 from Snapdeal. They assured me it will come with original bill from microsoft with 1 yr warranty. Cheers!
Thanks for your help once again.
Now waiting for the game to launch! Till then off to FIFA 13 -- A new experience with the controller ;)

Thank you guys.
Ordered the original xbox controller. rs2200 from Snapdeal. They assured me it will come with original bill from microsoft with 1 yr warranty. Cheers!
Thanks for your help once again.
Now waiting for the game to launch! Till then off to FIFA 13 -- A new experience with the controller ;)

You'll be able to test it in the nets prior too :)

ya. Aware of it. Downloaded it yesterday. Cant wait for the controller to come home. 3 days left :) Hold up because of Sunday.
Thanks for the game. Every cricket game i have played is fun till you find a sweet spot with bowling and a six hitting way for batting. Ruins it up all.

But this game looks very different as the controls are different. So all the guys complaining about the keyboard compatibility thing, blah blah. You would never get a good game with the keyboard stuff, atleast not a cricket one.
The last one to come close was BLC 99, alas, for the spinner magic delivery which users discovered later. :(

Please, make sure you dont have such a problem with this game. And even if it comes, make the required changes in update to eliminate it. Because, we have been waiting for a good cricket game since ages. And this one looks very promising.

Thank you once again :)

Last edited:
I cant play any shots in practice, with a ps3 controller any reasons why?
please help, any help is appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread