A controller is REQUIRED to play on PC -XBOX PC Controller recommended

I don't have much idea about joystick,
is this joystick have all the required controls?
neroyoung.png

or only Xbox controller has all of them?

Places like Wellington?

450px-360_controller.svg.png

This will clear the confusion of those who don't know what is Bumpers,Triggers and etc in a controller.

You're warning is noted, oh MattW, son of Thor.

I demand support for my controller. If it isn't supported; then I'll start a petition on the 10 Downing Street website calling Ross Symonds of Big Ant games a racist cod and demand that he be added to the terrorist watch list for racism and not recognising Sachin Tendulkar as his lord and saviour.

Attached is a picture of my controller:
BdcftRD.jpg

Would this be taking it one step to far or is the joke still valid?

#inappropriatequoting

Went back to some old videos of Big Ant just to enjoy some more of them, and was going through this one when the game didn't had the name of Don Bradman, coming to the point I always wanted to try the shot played at 0:21 or 0:22(21st or 22nd sec) in this video but couldn't figure out how to play in nets, can somebody help me out please with the controls.

P.S: The shot where left-handed batsmen advances down the pitch and plays the ball towards extra cover.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went back to some old videos of Big Ant just to enjoy some more of them, and was going through this one when the game didn't had the name of Don Bradman, coming to the point I always wanted to try the shot played at 0:21 or 0:22(21st or 22nd sec) in this video but couldn't figure out how to play in nets, can somebody help me out please with the controls.

P.S: The shot where left-handed batsmen advances down the pitch and plays the ball towards extra cover.

for a left handed batsman, bowl a bouncer...you hold advance down the wicket while going towards right (away from the line to make space) and hit towards the off side using the direction stick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh cool thanks Israr :)

Has anyone tried the Xbox One controller? I've heard that the sticks and d-pad are much better feeling, but the triggers and bumpers are very different.

I like it more than the original for sure, the sticks are a lot better.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread