A controller is REQUIRED to play on PC -XBOX PC Controller recommended

Has anyone tried the Xbox One controller? I've heard that the sticks and d-pad are much better feeling, but the triggers and bumpers are very different.

The controller was initially very uncomfortable but has grown on me. I prefer the triggers and bumpers as they are much smoother (would be great for DBC) and the D-pad is better. The sticks were a bit uncomfortable though as they dug into my thumbs. Overall, I think it's a much better and more comfortable controller than the 360 and PS3, but it takes a bit of time getting used to.

The controller was initially very uncomfortable but has grown on me. I prefer the triggers and bumpers as they are much smoother (would be great for DBC) and the D-pad is better. The sticks were a bit uncomfortable though as they dug into my thumbs. Overall, I think it's a much better and more comfortable controller than the 360 and PS3, but it takes a bit of time getting used to.

The biggest improvement I have seen is with the PS4 controller. Sony has really stepped up its game and I would rate PS4 as the best controller around, and at the very least on par with the Xbox One controller.

can I change the button mapping on my controller for DBC 14??? as my controller dont have L1 and R1 buttons....

Hey guys. I am new here. So, Hello :D Did anyone try playing this with a PS3 controller ?

Is it possible to use a PS2 controller, or is that too old school?

umm... Is that bad Markkkk ?

NoLeName said:
Well if you listen to our good ol' pommie mate @ZombieIan, it's got to do with the fact that there is some sort of clique system here at Planet Cricket, and this 'clique' attacks newbies, chooses to not thank posts by certain people, and ALWAYS thank posts by one person in particular. Read of it what you will

...Just a tad.

Is it possible to use a PS2 controller, or is that too old school?

The PS2 controller won't work well enough to play the game well.

umm... Is that bad Markkkk ?

Well it depends. The fact you spelt my name wrong is awful. Yet been a newbie isn't bad as long as you don't become a noobie.

Hi does the pc version have an official release date yet. I can't wait for the game. Its killing me not to have a fixed date to look forward to.

Users who are viewing this thread