A controller is REQUIRED to play on PC -XBOX PC Controller recommended

Can I interchange the right n left analog with each other in the ingame settings of ps3 version ?some game have the option..does dbc14 has ?

^ AFAIK, you can't.

game 4 pc.....

I dont understand you at all. They have announced a release date weeks ago. Just suck it up and live with it. They dont just go about changing the published release date because some mong cant wait a bit longer. Get in the real world.

I dont understand you at all. They have announced a release date weeks ago. Just suck it up and live with it. They dont just go about changing the published release date because some mong cant wait a bit longer. Get in the real world.

theres a release date....... i thought early JUNE was mentioned not an exact date..... and i was just asking why they dont release it early...... i read it yesterday that its microsofr policy or something..... your reply could hav been less BITTER i should say ....go easy mate :-!

theres a release date....... i thought early JUNE was mentioned not an exact date..... and i was just asking why they dont release it early...... i read it yesterday that its microsofr policy or something..... your reply could hav been less BITTER i should say ....go easy mate :-!

The release date would almost certainly be within a week of June 3rd. Two months is the minimum wait for digital copies.

^ Any particular reason for in-game screenshot? The first post has all the controls listed.

Hi Ross
Just A Quick Question.If The Cricket Academy(Nets) Runs Smooth At 21-23 FPS Then How Will The Game Run?Like 20+FPS Or Not ?
Plz Reply..
DBC14 Fan :-)

Users who are viewing this thread