A controller is REQUIRED to play on PC -XBOX PC Controller recommended

Hi does the pc version have an official release date yet. I can't wait for the game. Its killing me not to have a fixed date to look forward to.

So you went and asked the question in this thread... No there isn't a release date yet but it is expected to be released early June (After May, before July). If you have any more questions don't bother me or this thread as they are both irrelevant.

So you went and asked the question in this thread... No there isn't a release date yet but it is expected to be released early June (After May, before July). If you have any more questions don't bother me or this thread as they are both irrelevant.

Ok in which tread must I ask for the release date. I asked it here since it looked the most relevant thread to post the question. I bet you are enjoying the game and us pc users are waiting in agony:mad:mad.

But thanks anyway.:):):)

Ok in which tread must I ask for the release date. I asked it here since it looked the most relevant thread to post the question. I bet you are enjoying the game and us pc users are waiting in agony:mad:mad.

But thanks anyway.:):):)

In the release date thread?

Key word being 'well'.

A PS2 controller does not have analogue triggers - which are helpful for fine control of shot power.

Unless you want to play in the nets, I wouldn't be too concerned with getting a controller yet.

Key word being 'well'.

A PS2 controller does not have analogue triggers - which are helpful for fine control of shot power.

Unless you want to play in the nets, I wouldn't be too concerned with getting a controller yet.

Hey mate I have this conttoller..
ps2 dualshock 2 controller - Google Search

Works fine in the nets. Also can control the shot timing power etc..
No problems at all.
Btw plzz tell the release date and if any extra features are there in the PC version Like 1080pHd .Etc
Thx.!

Works fine in the nets. Also can control the shot timing power etc..
Not to the degree that you can control it with a controller with analogue triggers. Again, it will work, but it is not ideal nor recommended.

I need Help!!!

Guys i have PS3 controller compatiable for pc, will it be use in the game or i have to spend money on Xbox 360 controller... its name is "Genius MaxFire Blaze3" or pease tell me about any controller which works fine (specific name of company of controller and its model)...
Thanks in Advance!!! :) :yes :wave :thumbs

Attachments

• 0213020007404d9af464a0cfc.jpg
    0213020007404d9af464a0cfc.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 3
Get an XBOX360 one...

Why dont you guy's just buy an xbox360 controller,seriously. :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread