A controller is REQUIRED to play on PC -XBOX PC Controller recommended

Bought ps4 controller today to play dbc 14 for pc and to use as 2nd controller when i buy ps4 later.

Downloaded dbc 14 demo from steam and it works perfectly. :) :thumbs

A friend wants to buy a controller for this but his budget is just around Rs. 500-600. Anyone from India has an idea of a controller in that budget which works well with the game?

Just wait and see what the price of the controller bundle is in India.

Bought ps4 controller today to play dbc 14 for pc and to use as 2nd controller when i buy ps4 later.

Downloaded dbc 14 demo from steam and it works perfectly. :) :thumbs

the ps4 controller works?! i have ps4 with the controller tried to use on dbc but didnt work :eek:
how did u hook it up???

Last edited:
the ps4 controller works?! i have ps4 with the controller tried to use on dbc but didnt work :eek:
how did u hook it up???

Download DS4 1.2.2 and follow the exact steps given in the readme and its very simple to connect with USB cable but wireless i can't pair the controller to the Bluetooth, have to try with different Bluetooth dongle.

DS4 To XInput Wrapper

Download DS4 1.2.2 and follow the exact steps given in the readme and its very simple to connect with USB cable but wireless i can't pair the controller to the Bluetooth, have to try with different Bluetooth dongle.

DS4 To XInput Wrapper

I'll try it cause i need to know so i can return my ps3 controller

A friend wants to buy a controller for this but his budget is just around Rs. 500-600. Anyone from India has an idea of a controller in that budget which works well with the game?

RedGear works and its under 500. I should warn you though, other games do not support it.

Last edited:
hello people there is one problem i cannot play with a controler as i am physically handicapped i can only play with a keyboard +mouse so is not this unfair of big ant studio as a humble request i m asking big ant to provide function of keyboard to dbc 14

...that's the best one I've heard yet.

hello people there is one problem i cannot play with a controler as i am physically handicapped i can only play with a keyboard +mouse so is not this unfair of big ant studio as a humble request i m asking big ant to provide function of keyboard to dbc 14

can you post a pic of your hands so that big ant can make a custom controller for you.

[/COLOR]
can you post a pic of your hands so that big ant can make a custom controller for you.

keyboard control like ashes cricket 2009 or keyboard+mouse control like blc 2007 n ashes cricket 2014 i can use only

cant use joystick or gamepad at all

----------

any software to bind controls of gamepad to mouse and keyboard

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread